CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I know what stupid shit to expect with jobs makes me just dread going back. Honestly hope no one gets back to me but Kroger did so see how it goes. Interviews stress me tf out to you would think I don't care but I hate em

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, lofticries, eyesoftheabyss and 7 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I would definitely have this problem if I actually applied for jobs.

• Yay!
Reactions: MountainMonkey, Eternaloblivionplea, justsayin and 3 others
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
Yeah I know just what you mean.

Reactions: demuic, LastFlowers and CatLove56
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
Yeah they just make my panic disorder go off the charts. I've been unemployed for 3 years and doing so many interviews without ever getting 1 offer. It's one of my main reasons to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries, Eternaloblivionplea, CatLove56 and 2 others
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
Yes, I almost got a job, then when I got a call back I had horrible anxiety, I was no, I really can't do this.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and LastFlowers
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
All of my social anxiety is completely gone, but I do still get some kind of anxiety/stress from both that sort of thing and just "having" to do bigger things in general. If I had a reason to be employed, then it would be a different story.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I certainly do. The thought of even getting an interview even though I've done lots of them before still freaks me out for some reason. A few months ago, a company even ghosted me on the interview that they were supposed to call me for and I actually felt relieved.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
You're bound too but just be proud you actually have a sense of paying your way and not being a scrounger in this shit world. I don't mean people who are sick. But the people who leach off parents and people pretending they're ill.

Be proud of the integrity you have and if anyone especially a person of 'authority' (interviewer) tries to talk down to you, having to use their power to intimidate less fortunate, that's on them and you're a much better person.

hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Done an interview a few days ago. Lot of stress and anxiety. I did not panic much and I think my answer were ok, maybe not 100% linear but ok

MountainMonkey

MountainMonkey

Student
Jun 17, 2022
Job interviews give me panic attacks. The truth is, that employee needs you. Maybe set up a bunch of job interviews you don't want, and practice being the one to turn down the offer, until you boost self confidence.

Reactions: lofticries