WhenTheSunHits95

WhenTheSunHits95

♡ mi dispiace mamma, ti amo ♡
Aug 29, 2023
Always looking for new friends to talk music/bands with.

Some of my favorites include (but not limited to)

• Acid Bath
  • Merauder
  • Age of Apocalypse
  • Snuffed on Sight
  • Pain of Truth
  • Sadness
  • Make a Change K*ll Yourself
  • Advent Sorrow
  • Incendiary
  • Xibalba
Would love to meet and chat with people with similar tastes!

lamentos

lamentos

C'est la vie
Aug 10, 2023
Make a Change is a beautiful band. I love a similar artist called Urfaust as well. Besides those, I like listenning to doom metal with black or folk metal touches which is just what Uaral made back in the day. And yes, my nickname comes from their song called "Lamentos."

• Love
Reactions: WhenTheSunHits95
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I've never liked black metal tbh. Death metal is hit or miss for me. I love thrash and prog metal though.

• Love
WhenTheSunHits95

WhenTheSunHits95

Aug 29, 2023
I've never liked black metal tbh. Death metal is hit or miss for me. I love thrash and prog metal though.
understandable, I really only enkoy NSBM (shocking right haha), the rest is extremely hit or miss
stfu omg me 2 pain of truth just dropped a tour im excited i hope i'm around long enough 2 go>.<
oh dude!!!! i dont think they're coming to my city which im pissed about, ill have to double check though. tbh shows and anticpating them has kept me around for a long time haha
stfu omg me 2 pain of truth just dropped a tour im excited i hope i'm around long enough 2 go>.<
nvm they are coming to my city HELL yeah

WhenTheSunHits95

WhenTheSunHits95

Aug 29, 2023
me too, i used to always tell myself i wouldn't kill myself till i got to see *whatever band/artist*

wasn't until recently that music stopped being enough for me to keep going

i just saw portrayal of guiltttt it was awesome! i try to get out to shows like once a week or so if i can afford it or have the energy to. i don't do anything else so i might as well, right? idk lol
felt that for sure haha. last show i went to was Gel and they were sick as always, theres a lot of bands coming through my city in the coming months so we'll see if i get to see them all

WhenTheSunHits95

WhenTheSunHits95

Aug 29, 2023
yeah my friends went to gel! i was at home trying to ctb LOL. lots of good bands coming to my city and i'll go to as many as i can until the time is right
telling myself im gonna try to not do it until i can see have a nice life and/or giles corey lmao

Reactions: nolifeleft
WhenTheSunHits95

WhenTheSunHits95

Aug 29, 2023
god i want to see hanl so bad. i've seen live recordings. they look so emotional. he rlly feels it
if you havent already, check out his solo project Giles Corey, the self titled album was written after his own suicide attempt in 2009, its fucking amazing, im gonna relisten right now actually

WhenTheSunHits95

WhenTheSunHits95

Aug 29, 2023
i absolutely know giles corey!! i was listening to him that night

do u know planning for burial?
oh hell yea nice !! I do! i love that whole kinda gloomy shoegaze type of music, absolute favorites are Low, Red House Painters, Sun Kil Moon and Bedhead

WhenTheSunHits95

WhenTheSunHits95

Aug 29, 2023
that's so awesome i just saw glare but that's about all the shoegaze i've seen irl. recently i feel like my brains been going too fast to be able to really enjoy shoegaze now
definitely feel that haha, im mostly in full doomer mode lately

WhenTheSunHits95

WhenTheSunHits95

Aug 29, 2023
i haven't been listening to much hardcore/metal outside of shows either idk why. only bladee. i've been listening to a lot of bladee
i never really got super into bladee but a lot of my friends are, i do enjoy him whenever someone plays it for sure

WhenTheSunHits95

WhenTheSunHits95

Aug 29, 2023
omg so last.fm is a little website where u link whatever music streaming platform u use and it counts each time u play ur music,, basically ihave listened to bladee 7.2k times
oh man i havent used last.fm in sooooo long wow i didnt realize it was still a thing haha

WhenTheSunHits95

WhenTheSunHits95

Aug 29, 2023
ahaha yEAH theres a huge community still
and theres an app its very chill
me and my friends use airbuds now which is a little widget u can put on ur phone and u can see what ur friends r listening to in that moment
no pun intended id kill myself if my friends could see what i was listening to all the time

WhenTheSunHits95

WhenTheSunHits95

Aug 29, 2023
😭😭😭 tbh i get a little bit nervous but my friends have the same music taste as me and we barely check it anyway so
same here haha and for the most part i have nothing to be ashamed of but sometimes i just wanna vibe to some third eye blind and sugar ray in PEACE

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
understandable, I really only enkoy NSBM (shocking right haha), the rest is extremely hit or miss

oh dude!!!! i dont think they're coming to my city which im pissed about, ill have to double check though. tbh shows and anticpating them has kept me around for a long time haha

nvm they are coming to my city HELL yeah
NSBM?

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

May 8, 2023
oh my god worst typo ever hahaha, i meant DSBM, depressive suicidal black metal
Oh, haha. I was confused there for a second lol. I've tried to get into black metal but it's just not for me. Would make pretty nice background music though.

Wehmut

Wehmut

it's not fair...
Apr 13, 2023
You should try

Austere
Lichtblick
Wehmut
Woods of Desolation
Xasthur
Trist
MyUselessLife
Sterbend
Nyktalgia
Suizid

if you havent already.

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
huge death and thrash metal fan, I enjoy prog and heavy metal like maiden or priest. The only doom metal band I listen to is Candlemass honestly. I enjoy punk and hardcore/cross over thrash like bands. Recently fucked up my ankle on Biohazard's concert while moshing, but I had the best time of my life :D

• Love
MulherSatanás

MulherSatanás

Born Ugly
Sep 10, 2023
I! Currently I'm more into Black Metal and Thrash Metal... but I really listen to almost all types of metal and some rock stuff. My favorite bands/artists are: Brejn Dedd, Vulto Abissal, Abruptum, Yana, Velho, Symphonic Sorrow, Megadeth, S.O.D, Os Pedrero, 8th Sin, Grupo Porco, Iron Maiden, The Cure, Attention, UDR... I can't think more xD

• Love