• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Ani

Sep 29, 2019
Hey everyone so lately I have been researching lots of suicide methods but I couldn't find one yet because I have a fear of not succeeding and then being paralyzed for the rest of my life I can't jump because I'm to afraid to do that method and I can't get ahold of a gun to make sure it is lethal etc so does anyone know reliable methods that if I failed I wouldn't be paralyzed etc possibly. I am asking because what I want to do before I die is risky because it gives me a high chance of being saved before I die I wanted to tell people I care about dearly why I am offing myself and answer questions they may have because I don't want them to wonder why I did because I feel as though they have the right to know why because they are important which is also why it is important to me that I have a method if there is any out there that I most likely won't be paralyzed from if I don't die or some stuff very lethal besides gun and jumping

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Sorry to see you have to be here.

First and foremost; no method is 100% reliable. I don't care what method you use, there's always that potential to fail.

And second, you didn't say why you are choosing this route. I know it's none of my business, but is there that chance that whatever the issue is, could work itself out?

Reactions: Ani
E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
Full suspension hanging seems to be pretty failsafe if done right. Even if done wrong, once you drop and you made sure everything is correctly attached, there's no coming back unless someone finds you. You could combine methods to fuck with eventual medics. Hanging and ingesting sodium nitrite beforehand so that you keep dying of hypoxia on the way to the hospital. Slashing your wrists and swimming in icy water. Idk.

Reactions: Astral316, Ani and Lady black
G

Godofdeathftw

Every ounce of suffering is because of life
Jul 8, 2019
I'm taking SN and then immediately hanging myself. It's nearly impossible that both would fail. If I do fail the hanging and vomit the SN, I'd just take more SN

• Wow
Reactions: Astral316 and Ani
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Full suspension is really safe if you use a good rope and fix it at a good place

Reactions: Johanna94, Astral316 and Ani
A

Ani

Sep 29, 2019
Sorry to see you have to be here.

First and foremost; no method is 100% reliable. I don't care what method you use, there's always that potential to fail.

And second, you didn't say why you are choosing this route. I know it's none of my business, but is there that chance that whatever the issue is, could work itself out?
I have been dealing with intense anxiety and stress for years it was getting better but some things started happening in my family again and I can't handle it that well anymore one of my family is a drug addict my mom is angry with me all the time we constantly get into fights and this makes me also have to rely on some ppl that I consider friends and I am tired of being a burden
I have been dealing with intense anxiety and stress for years it was getting better but some things started happening in my family again and I can't handle it that well anymore one of my family is a drug addict my mom is angry with me all the time we constantly get into fights and this makes me also have to rely on some ppl that I consider friends and I am tired of being a burden
And if I ctbI feel as tho I won't have to deal with stress anymore and my friends won't have to deal with me being a burden

• Hugs
Reactions: Empty Smile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018

And if I ctbI feel as tho I won't have to deal with stress anymore and my friends won't have to deal with me being a burden
Yes, anxiety is a bitch. Top that off with depression, and you have a recipe for disastrous outcomes. I suffer with both of these, so I understand where you are coming from.

Mine tends to go on roller coaster rides. One day I'm on top, and everything is fine, the next day it's back to the bottom and I'm ready to smash my face in with a brick.

• Hugs
A

Ani

Sep 29, 2019
Yes, anxiety is a bitch. Top that off with depression, and you have a recipe for disastrous outcomes. I suffer with both of these, so I understand where you are coming from.

Mine tends to go on roller coaster rides. One day I'm on top, and everything is fine, the next day it's back to the bottom and I'm ready to smash my face in with a brick.
That's exactly how I have been for a long time I was starting to get better but it started happening again and I don't wanna go through it again

Reactions: Empty Smile
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
That's exactly how I have been for a long time I was starting to get better but it started happening again and I don't wanna go through it again
Hi There, sorry to see that you have to come here. May i ask a question? Do you have particular situations that trigger anxiety? I know I do and somewhat with a reasonable degree of success, managed to avoid them. Takes a bit of time and practice but it can make a difference.

A

Ani

Sep 29, 2019
Hi There, sorry to see that you have to come here. May i ask a question? Do you have particular situations that trigger anxiety? I know I do and somewhat with a reasonable degree of success, managed to avoid them. Takes a bit of time and practice but it can make a difference.
My family triggers my anxiety and so do situations where I am with large groups of ppl bc I get anxious around ppl bc I think I have a dumb personality so I end up being more of a burden to friends and then my house is really stressful on a daily basis

A

Ani

Sep 29, 2019
Full suspension hanging seems to be pretty failsafe if done right. Even if done wrong, once you drop and you made sure everything is correctly attached, there's no coming back unless someone finds you. You could combine methods to fuck with eventual medics. Hanging and ingesting sodium nitrite beforehand so that you keep dying of hypoxia on the way to the hospital. Slashing your wrists and swimming in icy water. Idk.
Do you think if I slashed wrists I would risk being paralyzed or something?
Full suspension is really safe if you use a good rope and fix it at a good place
The issue with that method in my opinion is if failed then could be paralyzed somewhat

Last edited: