MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Is it possible to set up a delayed post??!! Is that a thing?

Thanks in advance!

P

Peeb

Dec 11, 2019
Google "delayed wall posting facebook"...
Dont know though if the future wall posting gets picked up by filters and signal to moderators..

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019

Dont know though if the future wall posting gets picked up by filters and signal to moderators..
How's dya mean ? Picked up? Like if it seems "concerning" or something?

P

Peeb

Dec 11, 2019
Yeah exactly! If ai picks upp on it, im not sayin it would, and it gets passed on to some human moderator...if then, shit will hit the fan...(maybe just me being paranoid)

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I would just use a legacy contact to post the message personally. Someone you can trust to do so. You could send them a delayed email with instructions for them to post the message.

Facebook has really cracked down alot too though. Especially since they went before Congress. So if you have to use a 3rd party app to delay post to your wall the 3rd party app alone could get you banned.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I would just use a legacy contact to post the message personally. Someone you can trust to do so. You could send them a delayed email with instructions for them to post the message.

Facebook has really cracked down alot too though. Especially since they went before Congress. So if you have to use a 3rd party app to delay post to your wall the 3rd party app alone could get you banned.
Haven't got anyone that would do that for me though- they would worry! Maybe I should just forget about it....thnks thou....