• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alain

Alain

Student
Mar 11, 2020
I was thinking about this method as it seems painless, efficient, and quick. But I can't even find the spots where I should press on and never succeed to pass out.
Is there any device that would choke you, like if it was a third person with his arm around your neck.

I would imagine some sort of inflatable gas chamber that would squeeze your throat, just enough to make you pass out and die peacefully. I imagine a machine like doctors use on your arm to take your tension. Except it would be something automatic. You put the stuff around your neck, you push a button and it feels the gas chamber with air. Wouldn't cost much, right ?

Any idea of something like that already existing ?

• Love
Reactions: kerolox and Lucifer'sRight
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Tree ratchet, have you had a look on night night megathread?
That's my preferred method lately, i will personally experiment first with finding the right spots, but it shouldnt be hard...

Reactions: lonelygirl66
kerolox

kerolox

Jul 5, 2019
I was considering the same thing, I think it wouldn't be too hard to get the parts you need online, either an air pump or a gas tank to do the inflation. But you'd need to be careful not to overdo it as you only need a moderate pressure ~5psi, something like a tyre inflater would be far too powerful and would pop the cuff. I've not pursued it though as I'm leaning more towards inert gas.

Alain

Alain

Student
Mar 11, 2020
Inert gas would be my first choice too, by far. I'm just struggling finding good helium quality, and I would probably do mistakes while making a kit. I'm not very good with my hands.

Tree ratchet, have you had a look on night night megathread?
That's my preferred method lately, i will personally experiment first with finding the right spots, but it shouldnt be hard...
I had a look on the megathread but it's so long I just can't read everything. That's the problem with those megathreads.

M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Are tree ratchets hard to release incase you decide to abort?

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
@Alain

Korean collar

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/just-found-this-korean-collar.37085/

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I know someone on here was having problems with it. He said he placed socks where his arteries are, under whatever he was using to hang himself so there was more pressure there than anywhere else, and said it finally worked. I've also failed at my attempts but haven't tried that yet, but soon will.

Alain

Alain

Student
Mar 11, 2020
@Alain

Korean collar

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/just-found-this-korean-collar.37085/
I don't trust anything coming from Exit. I'm pretty sure you can't do much with their device here, even if there is an interesting idea. But anyway, I don't have a 3D printer.

At this point I just pent one hour trying to make me passing out with my fingers, my hands, a scarf holding socks and tighten around my neck.. I feel like my head is going bigger like the blood won't come back, and the sounds around me are muted a little. But no dizziness or passing out at all.

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I don't trust anything coming from Exit. I'm pretty sure you can't do much with their device here, even if there is an interesting idea. But anyway, I don't have a 3D printer
The device came from a forum member, not Exit International.

Light&DarkDance

Light&DarkDance

May 9, 2020
@Alain

Here's some info:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/3d-printed-korean-collar-better-night-night.38468/

The device came from a forum member, not Exit International.

Yes, on night-night thread (scroll to middle)
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/page-22

• Love
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
Alain

Alain

Student
Mar 11, 2020
At least by watching it, I finally found my arteries and made me almost pass-out. Now I know where to put the pressure.
Some say in that thread that there is still 20% of blood going to the brain with neck arteries (I didn't even know we had such things...). So if I make a device, something simple with 2 small balls and a something like a scarf to hold the pressure, is it enough to CTB or that 20% will still provide too much blood?

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Inert gas would be my first choice too, by far. I'm just struggling finding good helium quality, and I would probably do mistakes while making a kit. I'm not very good with my hands.

I had a look on the megathread but it's so long I just can't read everything. That's the problem with those megathreads.
true... i think tbh that it's a lot of work and the original method seems legit, provided that you exercise first with finding the veins.. i'll go with original (soon) and if you won't see me on the forum you,'ll know it worked

Alain

Alain

Student
Mar 11, 2020
Or that you had a CVA... :notsure:
This is what I'm afraid of now. Is blocking those arteries enough to make you ctb ? What about those 20% of blood still going to your brain?

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Or that you had a CVA... :notsure:
This is what I'm afraid of now. Is blocking those arteries enough to make you ctb ? What about those 20% of blood still going to your brain?
it won't if you'll be left alone lomg enough with the pressure on, you can't survive with only 20% blood going in
once the flow comes back you wake up, so it nweds to be fairly secure. hence i think tape's better then a scarf

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
@Alain

Here's some info:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/3d-printed-korean-collar-better-night-night.38468/

Yes, on night-night thread (scroll to middle)
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/page-22

Anyone got a 3 d printer or tried this? Xx

Light&DarkDance

Light&DarkDance

May 9, 2020
So if I make a device, something simple with 2 small balls and a something like a scarf to hold the pressure, is it enough to CTB or that 20% will still provide too much blood?

I suggest something else then 2 balls. You wanna cover an "area" and not a "spot". So gotta be flatter. Try 2 rolled up socks.
Scarf isn't sturdy enough, it's elastic as well... Get a "ratchet tie-down", or better yet, why not try the 3d printed collar? It costs about 50$ with shipping on 3d priting websites.

Also, please use a plastic bag over head as back-up. With this method you CAN end up as a vegetable if it only works half-way thru. Bag will secure the exit.

Anyone got a 3 d printer or tried this? Xx

Look at 3d websites, some random ones: Craftcloud, Shapeways... Just upload the files I linked in my post.

Alain

Alain

Student
Mar 11, 2020
So, I tried something earlier. As I just saw two atomizer stands like that on my vaping desk, I thought it maybe be used for the night-night method. As you can see on the website, it's very cheap (less than $3 for a pair of stands) so anyone could buy it.
I placed them on my neck to the right spots, and just push with my fingers on to of it. Maybe 4 or 5 seconds later, I had blurry vision so I stopped. I thought it could be a start to make a very cheap and effective device to make the night-nigh method.

Then I used my scarf to do something similar. I rolled the stands in the scarf and place it carefully on my neck so the stands are on the sweet spots. I wrapped the scarf around my neck, holding the stand on the right place, then when everything looked ok, I pulled each end of the scarf to tighten it. I had to squeeze it pretty tight so it would be effective. I feinted few seconds later, and as I couldn't keep the pressure by pulling the scarf, I just woke up.

I found two problems with the method I used :
1) you have to tight the scarf pretty hard so it will work, it's does not really hurt but it's not 100% painless as I wish is was.
2) you could not have the time to make a knot before you pass out.

So if someone has any ideas to make it even easier and 100% painless, I'm VERY interested.
Ideally you wouldn't need to squeeze hard to get the same result, I used my scarf as it was near me at the moment, but something else could probably be used instead.

Light&DarkDance

Light&DarkDance

May 9, 2020
Then I used my scarf to do something similar
The scarf can elongate over time if under tight pressure, thus releasing the pressure before an exit.
My method:
1. Buckle tie down to secure the 2 objects so they won't move
2. Plastic bag over head tightened with a rope
3. Ratchet tie down on top of that to induce night-night

Read PPH book, has good info on it.