JustKillBen22

JustKillBen22

Jul 6, 2020
So I live near a bridge around 37m high, hoping to finally be gone in a week and obviously the last thing we want is to jump and survive the fall extremely crippled or in a coma or something. We would land on stone, so it's a hard fall, and it's private land so if we go at night nobody would find us until the next day at the earliest. I'm pretty sure there basically isn't a chance to survive the fall, but I want to be certain. Obviously gonna try to go head first but I don't know how easy that will be as obviously I've never done this before.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
lostallhope recommends a minimum of 46 meters onto land and 76 meters onto water, so I don't think 37 is going to be a safe bet

Reactions: Saed and FriendofDeath
HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
lostallhope recommends a minimum of 46 meters onto land and 76 meters onto water, so I don't think 37 is going to be a safe bet
+1 after 9/11 happened in New York City there was a photo featured in time magazine called "falling man". It is a short documentary of the award winning photographer that captured the pic on a popular video sharing site. It is a great mini doc about how one can bring themselves to jump. Idk but this post brought it to mind.