tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
I have access to oxy, xanax, and zofran to help prevent throwing it all up. What are the chances of success with this method?

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
there needs to be a lot of both with a lot of a catalyst like alcohol as well, benzos are basically impossible to od on normally alone

tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
there needs to be a lot of both with a lot of a catalyst like alcohol as well, benzos are basically impossible to od on normally alone
I have a fair bit and could get some alcohol as well.

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
This source says that 80mg of oxycodone in the body should be enough to cause an overdose. I would bring it up to 100mg to be safe. However, this is more than likely data pertaining to intravenous oxycodone, not oral. The oral bioavailability is anywhere from 60-87% so I would go for the worst-case scenario and ingest 170mg of oxycodone to achieve overdose. Maybe 200 if you want to be on the safe side.

However, this is in an isolated study without potentiators like alcohols, benzos, etc. If you ingested these as well, alongside an antiemetic to reduce vomiting, I wouldn't be surprised if you overdosed on even lower doses, although I wouldn't risk anything but the guaranteed amount.

Please take these calculations with a huge pile of salt. I am simply basing my findings off of Google, which already made it hard enough to find information on opiod lethality, let alone that of oxycodone. There's also a lot of information online that points to it being lower as well as higher, such as the LD50 in mice being something insane like 450mg/kg. This is almost definitely not how much you need to CTB as a human; I would expect that 450mg alone would kill you, let alone that much times your body weight. 200mg is the most accurate estimate I can make given limited data.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
I would only use benzos as a supplemental drug. It is not helpful to try to OD on it. Your first drug of choice should be the lethal one.

Also, your ondasteron is useless for anti-emetic because it affects the wrong part of the brain.

tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
I would only use benzos as a supplemental drug. It is not helpful to try to OD on it. Your first drug of choice should be the lethal one.

Also, your ondasteron is useless for anti-emetic because it affects the wrong part of the brain.
I'm planning on getting SN if the above won't work. I'm just trying to figure out my options. If I was trying to ctb with SN would the zofran also be useless in that scenario?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Perhaps you could increase chances if you could acquire F in addition to oxy. Xanax will not do the job just put you into deep sleep.

tidal1

tidal1

Oct 30, 2023
Perhaps you could increase chances if you could acquire F in addition to oxy. Xanax will not do the job just put you into deep sleep.

I appreciate it. I might have to reconsider. I was just asking in the first place because I would have liked to use the meds I already have at home. Unfortunately I don't have access to F.
T
This source says that 80mg of oxycodone in the body should be enough to cause an overdose. I would bring it up to 100mg to be safe. However, this is more than likely data pertaining to intravenous oxycodone, not oral. The oral bioavailability is anywhere from 60-87% so I would go for the worst-case scenario and ingest 170mg of oxycodone to achieve overdose. Maybe 200 if you want to be on the safe side.

However, this is in an isolated study without potentiators like alcohols, benzos, etc. If you ingested these as well, alongside an antiemetic to reduce vomiting, I wouldn't be surprised if you overdosed on even lower doses, although I wouldn't risk anything but the guaranteed amount.

Please take these calculations with a huge pile of salt. I am simply basing my findings off of Google, which already made it hard enough to find information on opiod lethality, let alone that of oxycodone. There's also a lot of information online that points to it being lower as well as higher, such as the LD50 in mice being something insane like 450mg/kg. This is almost definitely not how much you need to CTB as a human; I would expect that 450mg alone would kill you, let alone that much times your body weight. 200mg is the most accurate estimate I can make given limited data
Thank you for this info. I will look into these sources. Appreciate the help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
I'm planning on getting SN if the above won't work. I'm just trying to figure out my options. If I was trying to ctb with SN would the zofran also be useless in that scenario?
Yeah, Zofran is a 5HT3 antagonist, which affects the GI tract but does nothing for the CRTZ. The CRTZ is gonna be the reason you throw up, because it detects emetics in the blood unless you take an anti-emetic.

Attachments

• IMG_6902.jpeg
    IMG_6902.jpeg
    778.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6903.jpeg
    IMG_6903.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 0