Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Wondering if there's any case report of N induced brain damage/vegetative state

Reactions: Mbound
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I haven't come across any documented cases of this yet, but I would imagine it's a very real consequence of something going wrong, particularly by somehow not drinking enough in time before you slip into unconsciousness and not consuming a lethal dose, or by being discovered too soon and resuscitated before fully achieving death or not being officially deceased long enough. You can be brought back even after being declared clinically dead, if it hasn't been very long.

Last edited:
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
Following. This is really the worst case scenario for me and I'm sure many of you guys as well

intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
Using this method, the only brain damage can occur is caused by hypoxia (lack of oxygen). So, if you're found while still breathing, you're not left with permanent brain damage. The danger is if you're found after you've stopped breathing and reanimated. In this scenario, expect the worst as more and more neurons would have died from lack of oxygen. Making sure you're not found too early is essential with any OD method.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Painpleasure, Isabelx and 1 other person
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Using this method, the only brain damage can occur is caused by hypoxia (lack of oxygen). So, if you're found while still breathing, you're not left with permanent brain damage. The danger is if you're found after you've stopped breathing and reanimated. In this scenario, expect the worst as more and more neurons would have died from lack of oxygen. Making sure you're not found too early is essential with any OD method.
Does that include the SN method? Somehow there's never been a report except one of light brain damage.

Painpleasure

Painpleasure

Student
Apr 9, 2019
Most ODs fundementally kill by depriving the brain of oxygen. Therefore, technically all cases of death by N cause "brain damage". The key is not being found soon enough to employ resuscitation.

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Let's say you puke it. How do you know if you've puked enough that your dose is no longer lethal and you risk brain damage if you don't go to the hospital right away? Probably no way to know... so it's up to you whether to go or not.

Reactions: LastFlowers