• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Foresty

Foresty

Jun 5, 2023
Are there any other good ways to suicide, rather than of Hanging or Drowning? I just have troubles to gather the rope, and finding a peaceful place to do it, as for Drowning, it's has high chance of survival and failure.

I did debated Insane shit like Burning myself, while being overdosed on Pain Killers & Sleeping pills, but it's was quickly thrown away.

So can somebody, provide plenty of good ways?

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
T

TamiyaTiger

Mar 7, 2023
Gunshot wound seems to be the go-to method for Americans, hanging and jumping seem to be the most widely used elsewhere. For the most peaceful but harder to access method I imagine drug overdose (downers + alcohol), but ease of access varies wildly based on your location and social circle. There's also carbon monoxide poisoning via burning charcoal or using a camp-stove in an enclosed space, it's a pretty common cause of accidental death, I'm not sure how reliable it is as a suicide method though.

My ideal would be partial suspension hanging but I could never get it to work, it can be tried pretty easily with a scarf or belt though. How easy it is to do seems to depend largely on individual anatomy.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It is so incredibly difficult to leave this world should one have the desire for that in such an anti-suicide society we have to live in. It causes so much more pain and sufferings and there are no easily accessible ways available for a peaceful exit. However in the Suicide Resource Compilation in the sticky threads above, you can read about the most recommended methods in the megathreads to get an overview of the opportunities.

I wish you all the best!
For the most peaceful but harder to access method I imagine drug overdose (downers + alcohol)
I doubt that a drug / meds OD + Alc is really lethal in most cases because ODs are very much individual. The chances to be successful are low, it is a slow and painful process, and when it didn't work there might be severe inner organ damages, coma and other things that cause an even harder life after an unsuccessful OD attempt.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: dggtscccvfd and TamiyaTiger
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly it's not straightforward to leave this world especially as we exist in such an anti-suicide society and all the methods that I would see as being "good" like Nembutal are inaccessible for me.

In general for me all the methods are either inaccessible, risky or horrible/incredibly difficult to go through with, there's no easy way to leave but with questions like this all that anyone can do, is do their own research which is the point of this site and read about the different methods which is why there's a suicide resource compilation but if you came here looking for easy answers to just reliably leave then there are simply none. I really wish that there were good, easily accessible peaceful methods but such a thing just isn't the reality but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd and myusername890
Slasher

Slasher

crybaby
Jun 6, 2023
I don't know your situation but personally N or SN seems like the way I will be choosing when I'm ready to dip.

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
SN, Inert gasses (Helium or Nitrogen), Crashing your car head on collision into a truck with 130mph, Shotgun through the mouth or heart, Carbon monoxide poisoning.

But whatever method you choose, I hope it will be quick and painless, may you rest in peace 🙏 ❤️

Last edited:
MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
Firearms, jumping, or train. Personal favourite is jumping, but train is accesible too. If you're American I'd recommend firearms