cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
i went to their concert this summer and for a while it made life worth living. are there any fans? favorite song(s)?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tarococo, Forever Sleep and Ultracheese
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
Fellow Arctic Monkeys fan hi! They are one of my favorite bands and I'm so happy you were able to see them live! My favorite songs are Riot Van, Only Ones Who Know, Secret Door, Cornerstone, Love is a Laserquest, The Ultracheese (hence the username), There'd Better be a Mirrorball, Hello You, and Perfect Sense!

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: cryvinglightning, tarococo and psp3000
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
R U Mine? Is my favourite.

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I hear about them often but I've never listened to their stuff before
large.jpg

• Love
Reactions: greatgooglymoogly and tarococo
tarococo

tarococo

professional procrastinator
Nov 27, 2023
Yes here!! I saw them live in may, too! It was the first and only thing I looked forward to in such a long time and it was awesome (until the post-concert down hit me like a truck the minute I was back at the hotel xDD)
I love love love do me a favour and the jeweller's hands, fireside and piledriver waltz are so underrated (both the sias and submarine version!), crying lightning and teddy picker are the most fun to sing along imo. And four out of five and big ideas to name newer ones too!

• Love
Reactions: Ultracheese
Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
Arabella, I had tickets for their Dublin show earlier this year but they cancelled:(

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Enjoyed them years ago. Used to jam some of their songs with my band mates like Brianstorm. That was so fucking fun to play on the drums especially when everything came together between us. Good times.

MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
I honestly haven't been able to listen to them due to my grief, but I liked Old Yellow Bricks, I Wanna Be Yours, Four Out of Five, and Crying Lightning. I used to listen to them while driving to and from work. Now I can't handle it.