W

whatnowbruh

Oct 7, 2024
Guys I posted earlier about self-immolation and no one advises on it. That's the only method that is close to guaranteeing death from my perspective. Since I can't get SN, I don't have a car for CO, there's a lot that goes into hanging, overdose is out of the question since there's only access to Tylenol. If anyone supports self-immolation as a last resort can you provide any assurance that if no one interferes in a certain amount of time ( by the way if you do know the time one needs so they can die from self immolation I'd appreciate it ) let me know. Because I watched YouTube videos and done some research on google and people say you knock out in seconds and die within hours if you get burnt enough is it true ? Your thoughts ?

Last edited:
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
That is pretty much the most painful method you can think of. It's not even guaranteed death at all! It's not always easy to keep a flame going long enough to ensure your whole body is burnt to death. Furthermore, as soon as you feel the flames you might try to roll around on the ground to stop the flames or run around looking for water sources or blankets to quench the fire. That said, it can take much longer than seconds to pass out. The seconds passing out only applies to if you are trapped in a house on fire, then you actually suffocate from the smoke rather than die from burning. When a body burns it roasts the flesh first, and it takes a while for the heat to start boiling your organs. If you are lucky, you pass out from sheer pain. But that would still take at least a minute. At that point the flames have roasted all your nerve endings and you don't feel pain in the skin, but as I said it still means the insides start boiling. It's pretty much the worst method and is even dangerous to other people. You might start a forest fire if done in a forest or endanger people who hear your screams and try to save you.

• Informative
Reactions: wren-briar
W

whatnowbruh

Oct 7, 2024
That is pretty much the most painful method you can think of. It's not even guaranteed death at all! It's not always easy to keep a flame going long enough to ensure your whole body is burnt to death. Furthermore, as soon as you feel the flames you might try to roll around on the ground to stop the flames or run around looking for water sources or blankets to quench the fire. That said, it can take much longer than seconds to pass out. The seconds passing out only applies to if you are trapped in a house on fire, then you actually suffocate from the smoke rather than die from burning. When a body burns it roasts the flesh first, and it takes a while for the heat to start boiling your organs. If you are lucky, you pass out from sheer pain. But that would still take at least a minute. At that point the flames have roasted all your nerve endings and you don't feel pain in the skin, but as I said it still means the insides start boiling. It's pretty much the worst method and is even dangerous to other people. You might start a forest fire if done in a forest or endanger people who hear your screams and try to save you.
So do you have any advice on how to make sure no intervenes and the fire consumes me. The reason I bring this up is because once I start the fire, it's not in my hands anymore, all I gotta is just wait. But with other methods I have read, there's a way to comeback if you have second thoughts, besides gunshot and jumping.

Last edited:
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
So do you have any advice on how to make sure no intervenes and the fire consumes me. The reason I bring this up is because once I start the fire, it's not in my hands anymore, all I gotta is just wait. But with other methods I have read, there's away to comeback if you have second thoughts, besides gunshot and jumping.
No, it's too unpredictable. You could light a fire which consumes just part of your skin and then burns out or gets blown away by wind. Fires are notoriously uncontrollable. So at that point you'll survive as a severe burn victims and because of survival instinct you'll likely have second thoughts and not light another fire. The only way to be sure to burn to death is if someone else keeps the flames burning or have some kind of big steady bonfire where you are tied up above it.

F

Fangarina

Sep 9, 2024
Dude…… this is not the way. Please reconsider this.
I don't (and won't) offer any alternative methods - all I will say is that the likelihood of survival is high, and you will end up severely burned and in an incredible amount of pain.
Obviously you are already in a serious amount of mental pain to be here and thinking along this path, but I genuinely would be so worried for you and the long term aftermath of this.

I'm sorry you are hurting so badly, and I am sorry there is no advice helping with this but honestly - please do not do this.

Reactions: whatnowbruh and astr4
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
Since I can't get SN, I don't have a car for CO, there's a lot that goes into hanging, overdose is out of the question since there's only access to Tylenol
i think it's really worth revisiting some of these ideas, self immolation seems appallingly unpleasant

InterestedParty

InterestedParty

Funeral Director
Oct 5, 2024
Guys I posted earlier about self-immolation and no one advises on it. That's the only method that is close to guaranteeing death from my perspective. Since I can't get SN, I don't have a car for CO, there's a lot that goes into hanging, overdose is out of the question since there's only access to Tylenol. If anyone supports self-immolation as a last resort can you provide any assurance that if no one interferes in a certain amount of time ( by the way if you do know the time one needs so they can die from self immolation I'd appreciate it ) let me know. Because I watched YouTube videos and done some research on google and people say you knock out in seconds and die within hours if you get burnt enough is it true ? Your thoughts ?
Sounds like a good way to have a bad time and potentially live