M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
My birthday is coming up in a few months, I will likely end it then.

I will do it in a hotel with a warning note so the staff dont get traumatized and the police can deal with my body.

I'll clean the fuck out of my condo. And leave a note saying that it's nobody's fault ( even though it's my siblings fault and I may mention that)

Any other advice?

mrnamoshi

mrnamoshi

Mar 29, 2024
I'm planning to do it on my birthday in a few months too. What method are you trying to use?

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best, I hope you find what you search for.

Reactions: malevolentdiety and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I wish had a different location you could do it. But I understand the comfort of a hotel room. I just feel bad for the hotel employees. Wishing you a peaceful journey.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and malevolentdiety
M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
I wish had a different location you could do it. But I understand the comfort of a hotel room. I just feel bad for the hotel employees. Wishing you a peaceful journey.
I will do it in the bathroom and leave a note on the door. That says do not enter, call the police. I would rather do it at home but I don't want my parents to have to discover the body.
I'm planning to do it on my birthday in a few months too. What method are you trying to use?
I'm going to use sn, how about you?
I'm going to use sn, how about you?

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner