590a1

Oct 8, 2024
TW SA

I'm pretty determined to ctb sooner than later. That's not the purpose of this post though, I want to prepare my sister and help her out with as much as I can when I finally go. She knows I'm sick so thankfully it won't be a big shock for her

For context, my sister is on the spectrum, and has excelled in life given her circumstances. She's 17 and has kept the same job for 3 years, and I'm greatful she has seen the path I went down in life and is steering far away from it. I don't even think she smokes weed

Earlier this year I learned that a teacher that specialized in kids with autism had groomed my sister for years and molested her multiple times. The one time I picked her up not realizing the situation, I got upset with her because I had to wait 45 mins for her, not knowing what was going on. She later admitted to me that she wanted to tell me but knew that I probably would've deleted the local pdf file so she didn't. But that day haunts me being a SA survivor myself, I remember the deep shame and gross feelings from the memory of it. And there I was yelling at her for being late... it was Christmas eve too. I hate myself deeply because looking back I could tell she was shooken up about something.

The charges being laid against that evil pos are pretty harsh but his lawyers are fighting desperately. I'm not looking for legal advice because the justice system where I live favours the criminal, but I want to maximize what comes to my sister. Both from him financially and when I ctb. My thick skulled mom hasn't even contacted a lawyer or even the fucking principal of her school after it came out; it's been 10 months now. My parents are useless in helping her. I deeply care about her and I know her future is very bright, but that light could get burnt out

Has anyone heard of a person ctb so a loved one can collect on their life insurance + savings and possessions? It will seem accidental. I have made several clear notes stating that I want everything to go to her, as well as a video 'incase I get hurt or something', not to imply my bus ride, but as a makeshift will because not very many people my age have a legal will and last testament. My hobbies are dangerous so it wouldn't be weird if I did that. I want her college/university to be paid for and for her to be able to move on from the traumas she's lived though. I don't want my bus ride to be a wasted one; a dead man's words mean alot more than if he was alive and a good insurance payout would get her out of this shit hole of a town we live in. Plus I want her to be able to use my bus ride against him if she decides to pursue money from his evil rich family that helped him do what he did to her.

Take care everyone