Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
Anyone familiar with that gnawing stomach sensation? Sometimes it gets so bad all you can do is try to sleep to make it go away, but when that doesn't work you just end up writhing around in your bed, wishing for it to be over. I am so sick of feeling so nauseous for no other reason than my fucking brain. This alone, over time, is a valid enough reason to CTB. So sick of feeling like this. I'm just a shell of a human being wearing my face with rotting insides.

IchIsGone

IchIsGone

Nov 2, 2018
Currently experiencing it. I used to sleep like a baby, now I wake up at least twice each night, sweating and heavy feelings on my chest. I hate it. I can feel the anxiety travel all over my body. It's not just mentally, I can actually feel it, physically.

• Hugs
Reactions: Etherealdignity333
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Anxiety is the number one reason I'm here. It is ruining/has ruined my life. My fear of even leaving the house, seeing friends has completely isolated me. I had to turn down an important job I was offered two days ago because of it and that effectively has killed my career. It is the result of years of meth use. After a binge last year, I was left with anxiety, no feelings of pleasure/happiness (anhedonia). I sleep like 2, 3 hours a night of broken sleep. My appetite is gone. I've lost 20 pounds since last year. I wish I could ctb already.

• Hugs
Reactions: tryingtoescape, Thanatos and Etherealdignity333
Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
Currently experiencing it. I used to sleep like a baby, now I wake up at least twice each night, sweating and heavy feelings on my chest. I hate it. I can feel the anxiety travel all over my body. It's not just mentally, I can actually feel it, physically.
It's bizarre. I can actually get hot flashes from certain intrusive thoughts.
Anxiety is the number one reason I'm here. It is ruining/has ruined my life. My fear of even leaving the house, seeing friends has completely isolated me. I had to turn down an important job I was offered two days ago because of it and that effectively has killed my career. It is the result of years of meth use. After a binge last year, I was left with anxiety, no feelings of pleasure/happiness (anhedonia). I sleep like 2, 3 hours a night of broken sleep. My appetite is gone. I've lost 20 pounds since last year. I wish I could ctb already.
God, that sounds rough. I can definitely empathize with the career ending feels. Nothing like feeling like a failure in something you worked so hard, through all of your shit, to acquire. Sometimes, the only time I leave the house when it gets bad is to walk to the store for smokes.

Last edited:
Reactions: tryingtoescape
IchIsGone

IchIsGone

Nov 2, 2018
It's bizarre. I can actually get hot flashes from certain intrusive thoughts.

I always feel this tingling sensation all over my body when I'm anxious. Not a good sensation. It doesn't give me joy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Etherealdignity333
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
I literally feel some days like I'm experiencing a 24 hour panic attack. It's the worst, worst feeling in the world.

• Hugs
Reactions: tryingtoescape and Etherealdignity333
Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
I always feel this tingling sensation all over my body when I'm anxious. Not a good sensation. It doesn't give me joy.
I bet Marie Kondo doesn't have anxiety, that bitch.

Last edited:
Reactions: tryingtoescape
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Anyone familiar with that gnawing stomach sensation? Sometimes it gets so bad all you can do is try to sleep to make it go away, but when that doesn't work you just end up writhing around in your bed, wishing for it to be over. I am so sick of feeling so nauseous for no other reason than my fucking brain. This alone, over time, is a valid enough reason to CTB. So sick of feeling like this. I'm just a shell of a human being wearing my face with rotting insides.

Yup. I've had anxiety nonstop for 3 years now.
It's hell.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Has anybody been prescribed any medication/treatment for anxiety ?

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Last few months anxiety has kicked in big time and I hate it!! shaking, feeling sick, wanting to run and hide under a blanket yea, so much nope