• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
I'm wondering if there are others who are here because they are dealing with extreme, constant anxiety. I am also dealing with depression, I no longer feel any pleasure whatsoever. But it is the anxiety that is unbearable. It never goes away. I barely sleep. I have no appetite. No sex drive. I rarely leave the house or talk to the few friends I have left. I wish it would just lift but, it's been over a year and I've given up hope. Can anyone on here relate?

• Hugs
Reactions: SickNTired, Loli, blanketyblk and 9 others
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
I have pretty bad anxiety. It messes with my stomach. I cant eat when Im like this, breathe, or be spoken to to calm down. I really just need to be left alone cause Ill fight anyone verbally that tries to help. I really dont mean to its just my anxiety makes me worry about EVERYTHING.

No solution is good enough. Every solution has its faults. Im not on anything atm for it but Im looking for get on something cause it makes me really dizzy and I stay stuck on my bed in one spot for hours until I can finally move. Recently its gotten really bad. I just try to stay away from everyone when Im like this.

(Im also pretty depressed, for years)

Last edited:
Reactions: littlelady774, Ruffian, MISERYinlife and 2 others
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I'm wondering if there are others who are here because they are dealing with extreme, constant anxiety. I am also dealing with depression, I no longer feel any pleasure whatsoever. But it is the anxiety that is unbearable. It never goes away. I barely sleep. I have no appetite. No sex drive. I rarely leave the house or talk to the few friends I have left. I wish it would just lift but, it's been over a year and I've given up hope. Can anyone on here relate?
To some extent. I've been able to reduce the impact a lot by learning to acknowledge the anxiety as a constant rather than always fighting to reduce it. And by doing what I can to reduce the rational aspects of my anxiety that have external fixes. I also suffer from depression. I could live with all of that, actually.

I want to CTB for other reasons. It's that I always feel disconnected. I'm just not that invested in existing. Curing my anxiety and depression wouldn't fix that, because it's unrelated.

Reactions: Ruffian
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Totally. I feel anxious whenever I'm awake, I pace, nothing can hold my interest. Feel keyed up, can't breathe. Seroquel and Xanax help but I'm not supposed to be taking Xanax, no prescription. Since I will CTB soon I consider it a palliative care measure.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rukia, MISERYinlife, Egddios and 1 other person
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Totally. I feel anxious whenever I'm awake, I pace, nothing can hold my interest. Feel keyed up, can't breathe. Seroquel and Xanax help but I'm not supposed to be taking Xanax, no prescription. Since I will CTB soon I consider it a palliative care measure.
I take Seroquel too. At this point it either does nothing or lets me sleep for maybe an hour and a half, maybe another hour a little later. Given I'm planning to ctb on SN or N, I know I need to stop taking it lest it interact with the meto or the N. But when it works, that's the only couple of hours of relief I feel in any given day.

S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
Anxiety is high. Depression is the result of the triggers of the anxiety not being able to be resolved. It is a bad cycle. The solution is more than two years away if I survive until then.

Reactions: CelestialSky
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
Yes yes and yes. I work from home and have effectively pissed off more people than I'd like to admit because I've cancelled on them last minute due to anxiety. I've been struggling like this for the past year and a half, but I've been anxious and majorly depressed since 12... I'm 37 now.

If it helps at all, know you're not alone and how brave you are for sharing. It's not easy and although it is tough, you keep going. You're stronger than you realize. ((Hugs))

Reactions: SickNTired
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I have severe anxiety, yes. It's hard for me to get anything done because of it.

Reactions: bayarea, Ruffian and puppy9
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
I have severe anxiety, yes. It's hard for me to get anything done because of it.
I'm sorry. I know it too well. Was there anything that brought it about? And is this the reason you're here?

Reactions: puppy9
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I'm sorry. I know it too well. Was there anything that brought it about? And is this the reason you're here?
Don't be sorry. You did nothing wrong. But you can read about it here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/introduce-yourself.3952/post-321773

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Don't be sorry. You did nothing wrong. But you can read about it here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/introduce-yourself.3952/post-321773
It must be tough, so many things that were beyond your control. I don't know if that's better or worse than me: I brought this on myself because of years of drug abuse. I had so many opportunities to stop, so many people that gave of themselves to help me. But I didn't stop. And I ended up in a place I never would've imagined. Living with anxiety is like living in a perpetual hell.

Reactions: Thanatos and MISERYinlife
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
It must be tough, so many things that were beyond your control. I don't know if that's better or worse than me: I brought this on myself because of years of drug abuse. I had so many opportunities to stop, so many people that gave of themselves to help me. But I didn't stop. And I ended up in a place I never would've imagined. Living with anxiety is like living in a perpetual hell.
Being alive is tough, yes. Especially with all the shit being piled on everyone on a day to day basis. And, I'm truly sorry for what you are going through as well. And, its best not to compare anyone's struggles, we are all on our own journey, and everyone suffers yes, but everyone handles it differently.

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Sometimes I wish I can be psychopathically confident and not anxious.

M

MISERYinlife

life then Death
Jan 18, 2019
Yes it destroyed me and I had just about all I can take was on xanax for twenty years got tolerance to them they yanked me off of them and made me ten times worse already was going to ctb once and family found me but it's about time to go for me as there is no hope antidepressants are a joke and benzos work until tolerance so I'm screwed

• Hugs
Reactions: Thanatos and puppy9
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Yes it destroyed me and I had just about all I can take was on xanax for twenty years got tolerance to them they yanked me off of them and made me ten times worse already was going to ctb once and family found me but it's about time to go for me as there is no hope antidepressants are a joke and benzos work until tolerance so I'm screwed
Yeah I took Xanax for years and started taking more and more last summer. I was up to 7 or 8mg a day. Went to rehab to get off it and everything is even worse. And yeah, antidepressants are a fucking joke. I've been seeing a shrink since December, literally thousands of dollars and I've only gotten worse. My mom flew cross country to live with me. It was going to be temporary but it's been over 8 months. It drives me crazy I need my mom to take care of me, give me companionship but I wouldn't have gotten this far without her. It's her I feel most horrible about when hopefully I successfully ctb. But honestly on top of everything else, I feel no emotions, just numb, which makes things easier.

Reactions: Thanatos and MISERYinlife
M

MISERYinlife

life then Death
Jan 18, 2019
Yeah I took Xanax for years and started taking more and more last summer. I was up to 7 or 8mg a day. Went to rehab to get off it and everything is even worse. And yeah, antidepressants are a fucking joke. I've been seeing a shrink since December, literally thousands of dollars and I've only gotten worse. My mom flew cross country to live with me. It was going to be temporary but it's been over 8 months. It drives me crazy I need my mom to take care of me, give me companionship but I wouldn't have gotten this far without her. It's her I feel most horrible about when hopefully I successfully ctb. But honestly on top of everything else, I feel no emotions, just numb, which makes things easier.
Yeah same here my fiance pretty much takes care of me and it's rediculios to live like that I can't do anything without feeling screwed up it sure does make it worse man they got me all messed up

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
I wish this anxiety would lift. It's so hard to describe to people. They all say they relate but they all have lives, do things. I can barely leave the house. I've got my 75 year old mom living with me and this is so hard on her. I feel like I'm taking years off her life. The scariest part is my life is a living hell right now and I can only see it getting worse, much worse.

LivingLies

LivingLies

Mar 12, 2019
Yes, another sufferer here. Anxiety cripples me. I struggle to leave the house, keep friendships, keep my job as well as many other things.
My boyfriend is amazing but I panic knowing one day he will have had enough of me and he will leave me like everyone else has. I'm sick of fighting it. I haven't got a life, I have an existence and I want to die

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
Yeah that's how I feel...I'm not living just existing. Was there anything that caused the anxiety for you? For me it was drug abuse.

Reactions: LivingLies
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Yes, I can relate. I am disabled by social phobia and this is how things have been since 1973 (birth). Since March I haven't been able to sleep at all, getting perhaps an hour of light sleep before looking at the clock and seeing how little time has passed. And my anxiety is hardly limited to social situations. I suffer from intense generalized anxiety such that damn near everything worries me. My sex drive is non-existent and has been gone for many years now -- anxiety may play some role in that, but I think there is a lot more to it than just anxiety.

You have a FEW friends? More than one!?! Compared to me that's most impressive!
Yeah I took Xanax for years and started taking more and more last summer. I was up to 7 or 8mg a day. Went to rehab to get off it and everything is even worse. And yeah, antidepressants are a fucking joke.
That answers the question I just asked in your other thread. 7 or 8mg is nothing special by my standards, so I remain the King of Xanax-Munchers.

As for antidepressants how many drug classes have you been disappointed by so far? You haven't truly failed till even MAOIs let you down.

Last edited:
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I feel anxious just before stepping out.. with my heart beating fast, light headache. i pop some pills for pain.
sometimes, i get anxiety attacks when i am in crowded places.