Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Has anyone experienced having anxiety so bad that it feels like somone is cutting you with a rasor in your chest?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sad Paradise, Ravel, thislife77 and 6 others
Life

Life

Now I need a place to hide away
Oct 30, 2023
I have had this before it happens, you can't do much besides pray it goes away, hope you feel better.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Aim
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
Yes. Sometimes emotional pain can cause a horrible amount of physical pain. And physical pain can cause a lot of emotional pain. I've had moments where my anxiety was so bad that my chest and heart felt like someone was stabbing me or something. In those moments CTB can feel like the only escape, but eventually with time the anxiety will subside.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MrBrownUpsideD, Praestat_Mori and Aim
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
I've felt it all really. Stuff like that or like someone is stabbing my heart with a freezing cold knife, like my whole body is on fire and a lot of others.

Anxiety can be so so bad and there's no way anyone on the outside can even imagine what you're feeling. It's made the last 10 years hell and by far my biggest reason to want to ctb.

• Aww..
Reactions: Aim
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Sorry you guyes also had it. I never thought in my mind anxiety could ever get so bad! I feel like it been like this for 2,5 years now! Only meds that help is benzo so far. But i dont! want to become addicted. Any tips to anxiety meds that isnt benzo?
I've felt it all really. Stuff like that or like someone is stabbing my heart with a freezing cold knife, like my whole body is on fire and a lot of others.

Anxiety can be so so bad and there's no way anyone on the outside can even imagine what you're feeling. It's made the last 10 years hell and by far my biggest reason to want to ctb.
10 years? omg! im so sorry, but you havent taken any meds? or it didnt work that well?
I feel exacly the same as you. it feels like my body is on fire, then a knife in throat and cold and i dont know what.. And actually this has also become one of the main reason i want to cbt to! makes you go insane! it so painful.

Well we can only hope and pray you me and we all fiend what we are looking for. <3

Last edited:
Division Day

Division Day

Oct 28, 2023
I've tried almost everything. Propranolol helps a bit but I think every other med they tried has done nothing. The only thing that's listed for GAD that I haven't had yet is buspirone, so I'm going to ask to try that.

I've done the pills, the therapy, the daily battle and since it hasn't worked, I feel I'm justified in giving up. I just need to recover enough to be able to go somewhere to do it (unless I can get a helping hand from someone else).

I really hope yours gets easier soon. No one deserves this.
Well we can only hope and pray you me and we all fiend what we are looking for. <3
Yes. I believe we'll get past this. One way or the other.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Really?? no meds are working? Yikkes, Hopefully this next one your about to test will help you! Fingers crossed!
Idk.. Its like going around in circels withoud being able to do anything almost! <3 oh well not very helpful but know that ypur not alone. I feel you!!!

I dont know about you, if you feel the fear also? For me this has come to a point where i have become super scared of even leaving the house without knowing why.. And i have never been scared, i used to backpack by myself around the world etc etc. Its scary how musch control anxiety can get over a person.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga and Division Day
Division Day

Division Day

Oct 28, 2023
Yeah. Most of the time it's not even the thing that I'm scared of, but that it will trigger my anxiety. Everything has that "but what if you go on the train/eat that food/whatever and it gives you a panic attack?" thought from the bad part of my mind.

Sometimes helpful is just feeling like there's someone who understands your pain. It's easy to feel alone in these things, so thanks.

• Love
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
yess, i know this feeling to! Absolutly it does! <3

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I feel like I am constantly drowning in it. I just want to die so I can be free.

• Aww..
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
ohhh :( But hvae you tried different meds? idk about you, but i felt it changed my life for the better! Its at least a bit easier to breath now! I hope you get better, anxiety is such a bitX so your not alone. :heart:

Last edited:
vanilladust

vanilladust

Nov 22, 2023
Has anyone experienced having anxiety so bad that it feels like somone is cutting you with a rasor in your chest?
Yes not necessarily someone but I want to cut open my chest and take the anxiety out wherever it is. Throw it on the floor and squash it.

• Love
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
For me benzos are what's keeping me alive...for now

Reactions: Joarga
N

nptg5

Aug 30, 2023
it sometimes feels like i'm going insane. sometimes it feels like my hard is beating so fast, and i can't figure out what to do, and i just feel mentally paralyzed. sometimes i will lie in bed for hours, with an intense burning sensation through all my limbs and my torso, and i just can't think straight at all. it's crazy how it can just take over my whole body.

• Love
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
:( Try meds, Xanax. Its not a long term solution, butcan hekp you with the worst symtoms! I know how horribel anxiety is too, so everything that can take away the bullshit for some time is worth it! Just need to follow the protocol! :) Good luck!

Reactions: Joarga
N

nptg5

Aug 30, 2023
:( Try meds, Xanax. Its not a long term solution, butcan hekp you with the worst symtoms! I know how horribel anxiety is too, so everything that can take away the bullshit for some time is worth it! Just need to follow the protocol! :) Good luck!
yeah, thank you. i have been looking into finding a psychiatrist and checking out options. but it's really hard in the US right now. everything is "tele-health" which i am dead-set against. the insurance and health care systems provide almost no guidance for finding in-person therapists anymore.

also - spending enough time on here definitely scares me away from SSRIs and benzos. so it will be a big leap before i try either of those, i think.

Sad Paradise

Sad Paradise

She told me that love is not enough
Nov 21, 2023
I've been dealing with this since I was young, precisely since I was 12. I've reached a point now where I no longer care about the symptoms it causes in my body.

The only part that still bothers me is the excessive thoughts, which most of the time we know are not real or won't happen.

That messes with my head even more than the symptoms of a racing heart, fear, pain, and so on, it's horrible..

• Hugs
Reactions: nptg5
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i've had bad anxiety for a long time. my social anxiety is the worst. when trying to go to social situations it used to feel like i couldn't even breath. nowadays i just have a constant underlying anxiety i don't even notice sometimes, that's how used to it i've gotten. i hope you feel better soon <3

• Hugs
MrBrownUpsideD

MrBrownUpsideD

Apr 9, 2023
I have felt anxious. Like my life will be in danger if I don't run away. I have felt dread. Like my life is already in danger and I can't escape it. I have been in danger, and it felt better than feeling anxious and dreadful.

• Hugs
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Get anxiety to the point that the pressure in my chest makes it difficult to breathe properly.

• Hugs
Reactions: nptg5 and hi-okbye