ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Having a lot of anxiety and feeling like I'm not good enough really feeds into my constant need to know I've got a way out. I'm feeling really stupid for giving my sn up but I thought id be able to get more but it isn't that easy to get it now. I'm trying hard to live a good life and do things that stop depression but it's not helping me. I have so much anxiety. It's anxiety I can't live with. I can't do the partial and I really think I'd panic doing the night night way. Every thing is making me anxious

• Hugs
Reactions: salmon, NodusTollens, leaf23 and 3 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm the opposite , daytime makes me more anxious, are you taking any medicine or herbal stuff to make you less anxious?

Reactions: Deleted member 22693
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
When you say you gave your sn up, what do you mean by that?
I'm the opposite , daytime makes me more anxious, are you taking any medicine or herbal stuff to make you less anxious?
I think they were referring to the night night method, not night time lol

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
The police came round to my house asking about it and I gave them the sn I had. It was just easier to let them have it. I take alot of medicine from the dr and sometimes I smoke weed

popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
Are you from UK? How did they know you had it?

I've found a source abroad but I don't want a customs letter or plod knocking at my door

Reactions: LastFlowers and Deleted member 22693
D

Deleted member 22693

terry williams
Oct 9, 2020
Can so relate to this post well said op, anxiety is the worst I can tell you my trigger whether it is rational or no I don't know and don't know of anybody having gone through similar but it is emotional and very frustrating ok so my anxiety trigger is when I was functioning and before mental illness I had two kids and a loving if not in hindsight stable relationship although there was love involved on my part, the kids are now teenagers, but there was infidelity from my partner which she owned up to at the time and regretted, it was a shock neither son looked like me and the fact she cheated on me throughout ?, by her own admission, my family had whispered doubts too, and told me thier concerns which added to my doubts, my gut instinct led me to believe that neither kid was mine which effected the bond we shared or lack thereof, this has been the most painful experience of my life including bereavement, we did a paternity test through family courts uk, which was positive, but then I discovered they can and have given wrong results on the odd rare occasions, so did it allay my fears ? No it didnt, I have never got the closure with it I desired, and likely never will, and to this day it haunts me, is it rational I don't know ?, does it make me want to suicide ? Sure just wanted to post my trigger and thanks for letting me post my story and hope you can find peace op, peace and blessings

• Hugs
Reactions: salmon, leaf23 and popcorn
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
Holy shit bro you've had a rough time.. as you know if u ever need a chin wag with a friendly ear get on me man
Can so relate to this post well said op, anxiety is the worst I can tell you my trigger whether it is rational or no I don't know and don't know of anybody having gone through similar but it is emotional and very frustrating ok so my anxiety trigger is when I was functioning and before mental illness I had two kids and a loving if not in hindsight stable relationship although there was love involved on my part, the kids are now teenagers, but there was infidelity from my partner which she owned up to at the time and regretted, it was a shock neither son looked like me and the fact she cheated on me throughout ?, by her own admission, my family had whispered doubts too, and told me thier concerns which added to my doubts, my gut instinct led me to believe that neither kid was mine which effected the bond we shared or lack thereof, this has been the most painful experience of my life including bereavement, we did a paternity test through family courts uk, which was positive, but then I discovered they can and have given wrong results on the odd rare occasions, so did it allay my fears ? No it didnt, I have never got the closure with it I desired, and likely never will, and to this day it haunts me, is it rational I don't know ?, does it make me want to suicide ? Sure just wanted to post my trigger and thanks for letting me post my story and hope you can find peace op, peace and blessings

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
The police came round to my house asking about it and I gave them the sn I had. It was just easier to let them have it. I take alot of medicine from the dr and sometimes I smoke weed
How did they know you had it? I would be petrified if the police showed up at my door, I would probably pretend not to be home.
(I doubt they would break down the doors for sn.)

Reactions: leaf23
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
They were looking into a seller. I didn't have to hand it over looking back I should have said I'd tipped it away already but when the came I just wanted to get rid of them and then I failed a partial. It wasn't the best week. I calmed down a bit after that but now everything feels like it's choking me.
@tezzajw what an evil b!£€& . It must be awful for them poor kids as well. Who even does that!!

Self harm, anything I just need to stop feeling as bad as this

D

Deleted member 22693

terry williams
Oct 9, 2020
Thanks clairyfairy I appreciate your kind words, see I would be lying if I said it hasn't effected my personality or my trust moving forward, the cheating I could have handled maybe but the paternity doubts ?, is different entirely, she only agreed to testing because the courts forced the issue and her response to them was I dont care if thier his thier mine (we had separated by this time) and that is what counts, I have tried to bond with them over the years but it isnt easy your just left torn, either accept the result at face value for what it is and try to move past it as best you can or let it consume you but living with doubts is the absolute worst, as a mother I cant fault the girl she has done very well but as a person ?, no so much, I know each of us has our own story and it matters so much to us thanks for that mate I appreciate that and do take care out there and peace and blessings
Thanks popcorn buds but no the op here was spot on anxiety is beyond awful does anybody else suffer like panic attacks aswell that seem to control you damn thier scary just thought I would ask thanks again

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I feel like I'm having a heart attack and my chest and round my waist get so tight that I find it hard to breathe. I feel like it's come from nowhere but i have them constantly. The dr gave me something for it but I'm finding everything really hard
I feel like I'm totally getting crushed by everything.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22693 and NodusTollens