Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I've already imagined multiple scenarios where I take my SN dose and AE and then get super panicky and call the ambulance or call my mom. I have GAD and suffer with panic attacks. I do plan on taking benzos but I'm still worried. The SI is already so strong just in my imagination I can't imagine how hard it's going to be irl

Reactions: tryingtoescape
tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
I also have been imagining these scenarios. I'm really hoping benzodiazepines will help. It's giving me so much anxiety.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I also have been imagining these scenarios. I'm really hoping benzodiazepines will help. It's giving me so much anxiety.
Yeah same, I sometimes just take them to help me fall asleep and I took 2 and it's literally doing nothing. I don't feel anything at all. I don't have many of them so I'm stressed about this

tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
Yeah same, I sometimes just take them to help me fall asleep and I took 2 and it's literally doing nothing. I don't feel anything at all. I don't have many of them so I'm stressed about this
What dosage and what kind? Are you on any other meds? I'm really stressed about this too.