willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i'm hours away from taking my sn and god am i scared... i don't want to fail, i don't want to end up back in a psych ward and i don't want to let everyone down again... but idk what else to do. i have to go. and i just have to pray to god that this works. my anxiety is so high

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: MorticiasHair, Philosykos, AnxietyAttack44 and 7 others
B

Borabora

May 6, 2020
Sending you love & light. So sorry life has brought you to this point. If this is indeed what you want, God speed & peaceful transition.

Reactions: willitpass
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
@willitpass is there anything you would like to talk about

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
How are you?

Mr.Mediocre

Mr.Mediocre

Jun 25, 2020
there is always a small price to pay for an eternity of freedom.

Reactions: TheSoulless and FadingAway
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
my SN got taken and i won't be able to do it...

• Love
Reactions: IWTD and TheSoulless
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Im sorry to be bothering you but i got no other job. Anxiety attack is what im made for.

Im sorry couldnt help myself. Talk to me if youre ever lonely or need to vent. Ill be there for you

IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
my SN got taken and i won't be able to do it...
I'm glad I want you around! It's not your time. If you need anything reach out! I hope you saved my number.
What do u mean?
He is being watched by his family. NaNO2 stuffed in a dresser draw kinda looks odd if stumbled on. People with mental illness that have families that care a quick online search of s. nitrite Tells the story unless he's using his bedroom to cure meat!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cashewmilk
IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
i'm hours away from taking my sn and god am i scared... i don't want to fail, i don't want to end up back in a psych ward and i don't want to let everyone down again... but idk what else to do. i have to go. and i just have to pray to god that this works. my anxiety is so high
You won't be letting anyone down by staying alive. If anyone says opposite fuck them and block them. You should be staying alive feeling opposite is the mental disorder we have. (Along with others lol)

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
fucking terrified... i might back out again tonight
Then it's not right.

I hope you can get help that works... you have no choice now but to try

Reactions: Saed
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Just remember that there is no obligation to do it. Get to the very last second and realize you don't feel up to it? That's fine, just don't do it. Remember that your ability to die is not going anywhere and there's no need to stress yourself out over doing it.

• Love
Reactions: roju, IWTD and MorticiasHair
MorticiasHair

MorticiasHair

Jul 1, 2020

No stress :heart: you aren't ready like us. that's ok. love xx

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf and IWTD
IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
No stress :heart: you aren't ready like us. that's ok. love xx
shit... anyone typing isn't ready. Being ready is the last option meaning you've exhausted all OPTIONs after that deed is done there is no trying anything else

Reactions: roju, FadingAway, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
MorticiasHair

MorticiasHair

Jul 1, 2020
shit... anyone typing isn't ready. Being ready is the last option meaning you've exhausted all OPTIONs after that deed is done there is no trying anything else

you're right friend :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: IWTD and KleinerWolf
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Anxiety is totally understandable..The decision to ctb is the single MOST important and final decision anyone will ever make in their entire life...

We r here with and for u, love♡♡♡

• Love
Reactions: MorticiasHair and KleinerWolf