• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
Hey all, I posted earlier today about having taken a little bit of SN to test the side effects. At a relatively small dose, the sides weren't that bad: there was increased heart rate, inability to support my weight, sweating, and finally headache after it started to wear off. In fact, it almost had a sedating effect. Feelings of panic only seemed to be triggered when I actively saw / read things that were concerning; sort of like a mental anxiety.

Today, my partner made a statement about how precious our lives are, and how much we shouldn't waste them. My partner also stated a desire to let go of problems we'd had before and get better, that I was a great source of happiness, etc. I know that I would be leaving my partner without much at all in life if I went, and it makes me really sad. Up until now I'd been feeling pretty good about my decision, although nervous. I'd just been feeling bad due to feeling a little bit cornered, but I know that I'm going to keep suffering if I don't exit. I really want to go.

Tonight I also had a dinner with coffee with my partner and it's the first time in weeks that I felt insanely anxious when I started to sleep. I believe the coffee might have triggered some type of chemical SI reaction (caffeine anxiety). I thought about dying, taking the SN for the final time, getting super sick, getting anxious, suffering in my final moments. Again, I can't get benzos and this has started to make me nervous again. I am so scared of the regrets or fear I'll feel in my final moments, even though there are other (much better than me) people here who just DO it; people who I admire greatly.

I know that I will make my partner's life a living hell if I don't recover and I'm afraid my partner will ctb also when I go, but I don't know what to do. I don't want to bring misery anymore but I just want to go and exit! I started getting flashbacks of all the reasons I wanted to ctb and started thinking "why me, why did it have to go this way specifically?" But there's nothing I can do about it anymore. Every day I have to constantly make efforts to block distressing thoughts because they are always there.

It was so important to my partner that I get into recovery. Like I said, my partner also is depressed and has never been happy ever since childhood. There was a desire that I re-ignite our dreams together, which I have mostly forgotten and stopped thinking about because I do not want "dreams" anymore. I don't want to admit this because I don't want to inflict any sadness. This is making things a lot more complicated than I would like. I reiterate that I do NOT want to recover, I want to ctb, I just feel so guilty.

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, Grimpoteuthis and davidtorez
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's tiring and dreadful suffering in an existence you just wish to be free from, but anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: GoatHerder and CantDoIt
Grimpoteuthis

Grimpoteuthis

Your deep sea friend
Jul 1, 2023
Your life is your property and you have the freedom to decide what you think is the best with it. I am sorry that you are subjected to such a tough situation, but I am sure your partner will understand and respect your decision if you can communicate with each other on how ctb is the only choice for you to escape from all the sufferings.

Reactions: GoatHerder