• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
You can find volumes of corroborating evidence online in reputable, peer-reviewed medical (and other science) journals, including publications by real scientists that debunk the study methodologies, variable definition, data precision and reproducibility, and clinical and populational inferences of modern psychiatry and psychology. Yet still, these "professionals" are empowered to deprive private citizens of our constitutional rights and personal freedom. Just as deplorable, they're a major force behind the continuing irrational stigma against suicide.

• Love
Reactions: postmortem, not_a_robot, TAW122 and 11 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Completely agree. I suppose you are familiar with Mad in America?

Also check out antipsychiary.org. Some particularly good articles on there by Lawrence Stevens JD.

Reactions: Severen, Walilamdzi, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
I knew that some psych meds had horrible side-effects and even worse withdrawal symptoms but it's good to see people going into more detail about them. I'll check out the videos, and probably more from that Peter Briggin. Thankies! ;3

Reactions: Walilamdzi, Weeping Garbage Can, FTL.Wanderer and 1 other person
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Also check out Szasz.

Reactions: not_a_robot
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Peter Gøetzche is really good on providing hard science on the lack of effectiveness and dangers of psyc drugs and providing dokumentation on the corruption of big pharma.

Reactions: postmortem, TAW122 and Walilamdzi
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I hate conventional medicine and doctors when it comes to mental health, totally flawed and patching up symptoms, not getting to the root cause. All about profit. I mentioned before that every online review for local places here have 1star rating. I was already aware of Breggin, someone that at least gets it.

Reactions: postmortem, TAW122, not_a_robot and 1 other person
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
So corrupt.

• Love
Reactions: TAW122, not_a_robot and Xaphous
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'm sure they discovered a cure for most of the shit in the world today but curing it means a lot less money to be made...

Reactions: Xaphous and TAW122
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Mental healthcare is a mean, sick, hateful joke, played at the patient's expense. I've never met a therapist whose interpretation of my experiences and feelings is accurate or remotely intelligent. And they are all fucking DUMB, so ignorant!
If I mention a current event that has been a major front page media item for months, they go "huh? i never heard of that?" and write down that I'm "making things up again". It is all based on the therapists' "feelings", there is nothing factual or helpful about it. The last stupid bitchcunt therapist I saw told me
"Oh I never pay attention to the news".
I was DONE.

The whole field is s total scam, they are just phony faith-healers and snake oil salesmen, preying on people in pain.
DSM= Destructive Sexism Manual.
Peter Gøetzche is really good on providing hard science on the lack of effectiveness and dangers of psyc drugs and providing dokumentation on the corruption of big pharma.

Dr. Jerome Groopman is also excellent at exposing the medical field as complete bullshit.
"How Doctors Think" is pure nightmare-fuel. He has lectures up on Youtube, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walilamdzi, Xaphous and TAW122
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Well said @Xaphous and @Walilamdzi. Yes, it's all about profit and those who claim it isn't is either ignorant or lying about it to make it sound good.

@Severen Yes, very true. That makes a lot of sense.

@not_a_robot Yes, that sums up a lot of mental health professionals (not every single one but a good bit of them).

Reactions: Walilamdzi, Xaphous and Severen