B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Have somebody experienced antipsychotics overdose? Do they make you blackout? I can't get my hands on benzos unfortunately. I want to use it before SN

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Have somebody experienced antipsychotics overdose? Do they make you blackout? I can't get my hands on benzos unfortunately. I want to use it before SN

The risks of doing this are:
  1. There is no guarantee that an overdose of antipsychotics will sedate you.
  2. An overdose of any medication can lead to vomiting, which is very problematic when combined with the SN method.
I would suggest that if your regular dose of antipsychotics is usually taken at bedtime and/or helps you to fall asleep, then at most you may wish to time things so that this regular dose is taken at the appropriate timeframe in the SN protocol.

Reactions: Emily_Numb and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Imo, you're just throwing a big ass variable into the process of ctb with SN by doing this. Even if you'd tried an OD with anti-psychs before and knew exactly how they affected you, there's no data on this in combination with SN (that I know of...always possible its out there.) Time to unconsciousness with SN alone is ~20 min, and I've seen a report where it happened at 8 min. The risk is way greater than the potential reward, in my opinion only, of course.

Reactions: autumnal and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Most drugs aren't deadly or they would have been made illegal, especially one for mental conditions.

Reactions: Emily_Numb