mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I plugged rexulti and n in into an interaction checker and it said level of rexulti will be decreased, not N. I tried the same with Seroqueland it said the same only there will be increased drowsiness from the combo. Is WebMD wrong or is This I info wrong?

D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
I plugged rexulti and n in into an interaction checker and it said level of rexulti will be decreased, not N. I tried the same with Seroqueland it said the same only there will be increased drowsiness from the combo. Is WebMD wrong or is This I info wrong?

Depends how high your dose is.

I take 1 or 2 A, night and i am not worried about that with N. Just going of it for couple of days say a week is enough.
Benzo and opioids are more the problem with N

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Depends how high your dose is.

I take 1 or 2 A, night and i am not worried about that with N. Just going of it for couple of days say a week is enough.
Benzo and opioids are more the problem with N
damn, benzos and opoioids are like my palliative care lol

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
But isn't he recommending around page 26+ that you take benzos with or before the lethal drug?
Those are for people who don't have tolerance. Just go straight to the N portion of the book.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Page 44:

"The following is of great importance: if hastening death with barbiturates or glutethimide is planned, any use of benzodiazepines must also be stopped. The reason for this is of a technical pharmacological nature.12 For withdrawal from benzodiazepines the same standard recommendation of 2 + 3 weeks applies. The cutting-down phase may also be extended. Some people find 4 + 3 weeks easier to manage because of a more gradual adjustment ofthe central nervous system."

I don't recall reading such instructions elsewhere and Im not at all sure about that. This book is a 13 years old and newer instructions might differ. Does the PPH say anything about it? I don't recall seeing it there. In fact I think there is contradictory advice given about using benzos along with n, some saying - as he seemed to be earlier in the book - that it is a good thing.

Reactions: tryingtoescape
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Page 44:

"The following is of great importance: if hastening death with barbiturates or glutethimide is planned, any use of benzodiazepines must also be stopped. The reason for this is of a technical pharmacological nature.12 For withdrawal from benzodiazepines the same standard recommendation of 2 + 3 weeks applies. The cutting-down phase may also be extended. Some people find 4 + 3 weeks easier to manage because of a more gradual adjustment ofthe central nervous system."

I don't recall reading such instructions elsewhere and Im not at all sure about that. This book is a 13 years old and newer instructions might differ. Does the PPH say anything about it? I don't recall seeing it there. In fact I think there is contradictory advice given about using benzos along with n, some saying - as he seemed to be earlier in the book - that it is a good thing.
Its always good to read various PDFs and books before coming to one conclusion, but that book may be old, but its still legit. He even states where he got all his facts from in the footnotes.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Going off benzos/opioids for five weeks is easier said than done. If you really need them it's going to be 5 weeks of hell. Who wants to spend their last moments in agony/terror?

Reactions: tryingtoescape, secoma and lifeisbutadream
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Going off benzos/opioids for five weeks is easier said than done. If you really need them it's going to be 5 weeks of hell. Who wants to spend their last moments in agony/terror?
True, but being on them increases your chance of failure with N and CTB.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
But does it really?
Well, if you've built up a tolerance it effects how N is absorbed. Thats why in some cases in that PDF, from Euthanasia clinics, some patients didn't die completely and were in a comatose state, and the doctors had to inject another chemical into the patients to finally make them die. The thing is, if you do choose to CTB with N, book a hotel room for at least 2 days or more. If you don't want to get off the medicines you are on now. Last thing you want is to be found in time, and locked up in a psych ward.

Reactions: not_a_robot, kuddelmuddel23 and lifeisbutadream
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
"Thats why in some cases in that PDF, from Euthanasia clinics, some patients didn't die completely and were in a comatose state "

That is disturbing.

I downloaded the PPH of Oct 2018 - the latest edition available here (very slow download even tho I have a fast internet connection) and I've been reading about N there. There is a section in the how to use N chapter called "interaction with other drugs". It says NOTHING about benzos. Later it did say that you SHOULD use benzos if you are taking phenobarbitol (not to be confused with pentobarbitol aka N). Too bad I can't, or just don't know how, to cut and paste the excerpts here.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
"Thats why in some cases in that PDF, from Euthanasia clinics, some patients didn't die completely and were in a comatose state "

That is disturbing.

I downloaded the PPH of Oct 2018 - the latest edition available here (very slow download even tho I have a fast internet connection) and I've been reading about N there. There is a section in the how to use N chapter called "interaction with other drugs". It says NOTHING about benzos. Later it did say that you SHOULD use benzos if you are taking phenobarbitol (not to be confused with pentobarbitol aka N). Too bad I can't, or just don't know how, to cut and paste the excerpts here.
Best thing to do is get off all meds and stay 'clean' for a period of time, and avoid alcohol. That way you get it all out of your system, and cleanse and reduce tolerances. It also depends on how long you have been taking the drugs, and drinking. Then the time you choose to CTB, have your anti emetic regime ready to go(48 hour regime, or stat regime), and then take N on the designated time to CTB and a shot of vodka afterwards, and you're guaranteed to die, unless you're not found of course in time.

Reactions: ddutch
TrinTrinTram

TrinTrinTram

Chaser Of Eternal Peace
Jul 27, 2019
Would phenobarbitol pills from a vet work? Ive got over 2000mg on hand. Plus a medium bottle of 100 proof vodka.

Just want to have it ready for when im ready if it would work. Shouldnt be too long if things keep going the way they are. But ive seen theres differences in phenobarb? How can i tell which i have?

B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
What about 1mg clonazepam per day is that considered a lot of benzos?