• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DaSh

DaSh

The devil always smiles when you need a friend...
Nov 26, 2023
I have cariprazin at home an antipsychotic dopamine blocker medication. I'm not on it anymore. So by that I mean I'm not taking it day by day anymore.

My question here is as if I'm not taking it day by day anymore if I can just take it once as an antiemetic to work or do I have to use it for a longer period of time to work.

Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye
DaSh

DaSh

Nov 26, 2023
Why does nobody answer that. This doesn't only concerns cariprazin but all antipsychotics in general (zyprexa, abilify etc.). That involves many other people too...

Last edited:
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I asked the chat gpt. not sure how reliable but It says it depends on the person. Some people it can work as antiemetic within hours while others may be days. Basically you must try or start taking it out a few days before the attempt to avoid any issues. To prevent issues i myself will start taking them at least 4 days before the attempt. Every body is very different so careful , if anyone knows a detailed answer i would also like to know

Reactions: DaSh
DaSh

DaSh

Nov 26, 2023
I asked the chat gpt. not sure how reliable but It says it depends on the person. Some people it can work as antiemetic within hours while others may be days. Basically you must try or start taking it out a few days before the attempt to avoid any issues. To prevent issues i myself will start taking them at least 4 days before the attempt. Every body is very different so careful , if anyone knows a detailed answer i would also like to know
Thanks for the answer!

I wanted to try the medication again and within 1 hour or so just after the first pill I got a bunch of side effects.

I mean maybe that's an indicator that not only side effects but also the antiemethic effect could be present. Who knows...still not sure if It would be better to not use it at all...

• Hugs
Reactions: sad_rock and hellispink