x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
I would like to tell you all that I have the belief of being an antinatalist because of the damage we are doing to not only our world but also the universe it is thought that global warming is damaging our planet making it less habitable for all creatures that currently exist as well as animals and plants that do not exist any longer but remember we are also hurting the universe as a whole just think about the space debris that is now acting as rubbish in the universe and it may also be the case that carbon dioxide is diffusing from our atmosphere into the wider universe and we don't want to heat up the universe too much because the sun already keeps it radiated and any more heat could mean too much radiation for future space travellers and this is just one of the many reasons why Trump was wrong to back out of the climate agreement that he signed in Paris so where does antinatalism come into this I hear you ask well if humans were no longer here it would be better for the animals because the Earth could heal itself over some time plus you have to consider how rubbish this world is not only because of carbon dioxide powered cars but also because the world is a hateful place and not nice so that is why my hat belongs to the church of antinatalism