Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
So it turns out that Sodium Azide is legal and decently priced here in the USA. Doing some research..Look like the stuff is pretty fatal... Can't imagine the death would be all that bad..... if done right...

So I keep hearing About Antiemetics. Is this something that I need a prescription for? Can it be purchased at a drug store like CVS or Walgreens? What is it and where can I get it?

Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
You need a prescription to get Metoclopramide. For some time Primperan, the trade name of Metoclopramide, was available on ebay from a Greece seller. I got mine from there.

Alternatively, you could go to a doctor and lie about having problems with frequent vomiting to get a prescription.

Reactions: Dawn0071111
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Any antiemetic that will do a damn thing is prescription these days.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Go to a doctor complaining of constant nausea and vomiting for an extended period of time that nothing helps, and when they go to prescribe you something for the nausea, tell them that Reglan is the only thing that has ever worked for you in the past and you're likely to get it.

I have a legit medical condition that requires me to have antiemetics everyday, and I usually get Zofran, but there have been a few occasions when that stopped working well. So I just told the doctor the other stuff's not working and I was vomiting all the time, and they gave me Reglan. So I know from experience that method works. They didn't even really check my chart, just took my word for it.

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and Baskol1
H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
Can any of the following work as antiemetic alternatives to metoclopramide?
- mirtazapine
- risperidone
- olanzapine

If so, how effective would they be, compared to metoclopramide?

Reactions: Baskol1