• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
So I'm curious if there are any free available antiemetics in Switzerland. Switzerland is very strict when it is about free medications which sucks. I found some diphenhydramin sleeping pills called Bonox, they were over the counter but in case I would take them, I don't wanna vomit it all out. I heard diphenhydramin is already against vomitting so it is enough? Like I take these pills and in the same time I won't vomit them out?

Just to notice: I planned doing it this October but I'm not ready yet. So I decided to buy these pills again after my ones were expired and they are best until 2024 or so. Gives me a good feeling to be prepared.

Thanks for your replies : )

WaitingForMyRide

WaitingForMyRide

Order out of chaos
Sep 6, 2022
It's got some anti nausea properties but it's not the proper type of ae. You want a dopamine blocker.

• Informative
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
L

Little T

No Option
Aug 24, 2022
I ordered and received ae as well as meto from site listed in PPH.

Reactions: katagiri83