• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
I know another one of these repeat thread names, but I'm desperate. Just in case my "night-night" method doesn't work tonight, I'm going to use SN method. I have almost everything ready (my SN is arriving soon) but just need the antiemetics. If anyone can PM me with help with getting any antiemetic online quickly (from the US), it would help. Otherwise, I'm just going to do it without antiemetic and hope for the best (if the night-night method doesn't work).

Last edited:
Reactions: Enshadowed
Enshadowed

Enshadowed

Dec 19, 2019
Going to send you a PM. I ordered mine last night from the seller in Greece on the big auction site. It was tricky to find so I'll send you what I did. I am US also, actually already shipped this morning according to the email I got.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It's is shocking that i could find any drug....illegaldrug....custom drug....probably within asking 2 people where I am in the us. But that one? Nope lol. Why are somethings so hard to get/find when they are practically harmless?

Reactions: Enshadowed
Enshadowed

Enshadowed

Dec 19, 2019
Feel free to toss me a PM as well if you want. I can let ya know what I did to order mine off that big online auction site.