• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

ImpendingExit45

Mar 24, 2019
Hi all:

First off, thank you, in advance, for any guidance you are able to provide. This forum has been extremely helpful and I appreciate each of you. It feels good to finally have a place where people understand what it's like to truly be checked out of life, irregardless of circumstances. Thank you.

I am finally at a comfortable point in my decision to ctb. I've dealt with romanticizing suicide throughout my life, but it has traditionally been my source of "hope" as a way out of whatever crappy circumstances I was dealing with. I am finally at point where my indifference towards living is not tied to circumstances. I truly do not have a desire to live regardless of if my certain circumstances improved. I am at peace in my acceptance that I want to check out of life.

With that said, I desperately need some guidance for SN. I have 99% food grade SN and plenty of ranitidine. I am having great difficulty in finding an antiemetic to ensure I do not throw up and fail to CTB. Does anyone here know a way to get an antiemetic strong enough for this method without a prescription in the US?

I do not want to risk legal troubles by purchasing a drug online that requires a prescription. If there are not any other options to risking legal troubles, I will just take the SN without the antiemetics or I will begin planning to hang myself.

Thank you, again, for your consideration of this.

Reactions: DoneWithThis, foreverbroken28, Dead beat dad and 1 other person
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
I would suggest Metoclopramide aswell. Make sure to start taking it roughly 36 hours before ctb.

Why don't you want to get a prescription? You can use an online pharmacy and get a prescription from a doctor remotely. That way it is 100% legal to optain.

Maybe it is just in my country, but ordering on ebay would get me in much more trouble rather than going the legal route.

I

ImpendingExit45

Mar 24, 2019
I would suggest Metoclopramide aswell. Make sure to start taking it roughly 36 hours before ctb.

Why don't you want to get a prescription? You can use an online pharmacy and get a prescription from a doctor remotely. That way it is 100% legal to optain.

Maybe it is just in my country, but ordering on ebay would get me in much more trouble rather than going the legal route.

I apologize for being unclear, but I don't have any issues with getting a prescription. I would love to be prescribed Metoclopromide. As a healthy 28 year old male, do you have suggestions on the best way to present to my doctor to get a Meto prescription?

H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
As a healthy 28 year old male, do you have suggestions on the best way to present to my doctor to get a Meto prescription?
You don't have to present yourself to a doctor. You can use services like treated or dokteronline to get a presciption remotely. You just have to fill out a simple form. I gave the reason "sickness because of migraine" and it was enough to get a prescription. In the next step they will forward you prescription to a pharmacy automatically and ship the drug to you.

Reactions: eeyore9128
I

ImpendingExit45

Mar 24, 2019
You don't have to present yourself to a doctor. You can use services like treated or dokteronline to get a presciption remotely. You just have to fill out a simple form. I gave the reason "sickness because of migraine" and it was enough to get a prescription. In the next step they will forward you prescription to a pharmacy automatically and ship the drug to you.
Never heard of that! Thanks for the tip. You've done this in the US?

D

Diewell

Jun 5, 2019
Migraine will get you Metoclopramide?
I'm using an online pharmacy as well and just learn it needs phone consultation for meto.
I'm not sure what excuse would be good.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I'm in a similar position as the OP, insofar as I have SN (on the way, I think) but no metoclopramide, nor ranitidine as yet.
I can't lie to my GP to get a prescription, and I don't want to tell untruths in an online consultation, so I have been looking at sites which purport to dispatch from other countries.
Obviously it is illegal to try and have prohibited drugs sent in to the country, but I don't know if the same applies to prescription medications.
I also worry whether the foreign sites are genuine.

Bit of a problem.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I got all i needed on ebay. Will update you if everything gets thru.

A

AsexualBarbieBoy

Jun 7, 2019
Will cyclizine be a sufficient anti-emetic?

K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
I just got my meto from all day chemist. No prescription needed and I live in the USA.

T

TenHas

Simple guy whit a many conflicts
Apr 27, 2019
Why is better to start take meto 36h before? Is that every 8h 10mg?
People talking about just 30mg meto hour before ctb and should be ok.
I still waiting my SN, so guess I have time to ask things over.
My only worry is- maybe I freak out..should use something extra to hold me calm and not to seek help after drinking SN

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
My only worry is- maybe I freak out..should use something extra to hold me calm and not to seek help after drinking SN

Benzos benzos benzos benzos!

Reactions: TenHas
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
You can't get them on ebay. You'll have to get a prescription (just go to the doc and tell them you have very bad anxiety and insomnia, and you tried OTC pills and they didn't work for you) or go to the dark web, or try some research chemical vendors, there are several websites currently selling all kinds of weird and wonderful substances that are still not regulated by law.

Reactions: TenHas
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
All day chemist!!! No prescription needed.