• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

trko

Apr 18, 2023
Hey everyone! I am planning to use SN but still need to find antiemetics. I can't find any of the recommended antiemetics as I always need a prescription and those are hard to come by where I live (Belgium). Does anyone know some OTC alternatives I could get relatively easily? Thank you in advance!

redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
I was looking for stuff like this myself and found these threads:

They both used meclizine as something available OTC in most countries (it is in The Netherlands at least)

Seems like they both succeeded even though the effect probably isn't as potent as recommended antiemetics

Reactions: trko
T

trko

Apr 18, 2023
I was looking for stuff like this myself and found these threads:

They both used meclizine as something available OTC in most countries (it is in The Netherlands at least)

Seems like they both succeeded even though the effect probably isn't as potent as recommended antiemetics
Thank you for the help! I will look into it.

Reactions: redbathingduck