A

amb.boardman

Oct 17, 2023
Hi Guys,

Got my hands on some SN but I am now trying to procure some antiemetics. My family will be away for four days from thursday so I am hoping I will try then. I have reported to my doctor that I am feeling very nauseous and requesting prochlorperazine. Is there any other way to get antiemetics in the UK?

IsThisEverything

IsThisEverything

Nov 1, 2023
In the UK, anti-emetics appropriate for the SN method are only available on prescription so yes, you can only get them via your doctor. Unless you want to go down the dark web route.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Quetiapine/Seroquel can be used as an anti-emetic along with many other antipsychotics. They block dopamine preventing vomiting just like anti-emetics

Reactions: Nettles
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
In the UK, anti-emetics appropriate for the SN method are only available on prescription so yes, you can only get them via your doctor. Unless you want to go down the dark web route.
Are there people selling antiemetics on the DN? I haven't seen any listings on the DN markets personally. But maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

Anything that can be used recreationally (e.g., benzos, sleeping pills) seem to be on there though.

A

amb.boardman

Oct 17, 2023
Are there people selling antiemetics on the DN? I haven't seen any listings on the DN markets personally. But maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

Anything that can be used recreationally (e.g., benzos, sleeping pills) seem to be on there though.
I have seen N on there but I am almost certain its a scam. No antiemetics

A

amb.boardman

Oct 17, 2023
@Rhizomorph1
It was on archetype, for about $200 if I remember. It would have had escrow