• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

givenupguy

Jul 6, 2023
Could I overdose on 150 + 75mg Venlafaxine tablets? I have about 50 each. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: JGT1 and Stormy Raine
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
Hmm since its an ssri probably not. You'll wake up feeling like youre on speed and feel terrible for a couple weeks. Increased heart rate shit like that.
Antidepressants are pretty "safe".

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
It's hard to overdose on meds, especially anti depressants, they are made to be thrown up if ingested too many, I've tried to od.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I doubt it. As far as I know most OD attempts (experiments) fail.

Here you can find an overview of common methods:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

• Informative
Reactions: Kerrtu
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Could I overdose on 150 + 75mg Venlafaxine tablets? I have about 50 each. Thanks in advance.
I highly doubt it! You need medication that will slow things down like your heart, pulse, breathing etc. Antidepressants does nothing to help you ctb, trust me I'm my desperation I've tried and became so sick.

Reactions: Ashu
G

givenupguy

Jul 6, 2023
I'm going to give it a shot this weekend with more alcohol than I've ever had in my life. Wish me luck, please.

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
I'm going to give it a shot this weekend with more alcohol than I've ever had in my life. Wish me luck, please.
Well, "more alcohol than I've ever had in my life" might kill you. Seriously cultivating alcoholism might be a viable method for those who are ambivalent and not determined to die immediately, though if you tend to be a psychotic drunk, as I was, you might well end up in jail or with catastrophic injuries before you manage to die.

HyperEclipse

HyperEclipse

Longing for death but lacks the motivation
Jun 16, 2023
It's hard to overdose on meds, especially anti depressants, they are made to be thrown up if ingested too many, I've tried to od.
They're designed to make you throw up? How?

saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
almost impossible and if successful it will probably be from damaging your internal organs to the point they fail after a few days. highly don't recommend this method.

hope you find peace

Reactions: d3c96524be95 and Ashu
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
They're designed to make you throw up? How?
I don't know the exact science, but If you take a large amount your body will throw up in order to protect yourself, throwing up pills ain't nice btw

Reactions: Ashu
M

mb0099

Jul 14, 2023
Please forgive me if I'm wrong, seems like other posters are correct in that this won't work as much as I wish it would. Just stuck throwing up while still living in this existence.

H

heavenangels

Jul 11, 2023
i don't think it's possible to od on specifically ssris , the older types of antidepressants like maois which aren't used as often anymore are much more likely to cause harm

Reactions: JGT1