• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
It's been happening to me since yesterday, it's as if all the motivation they have to give me is now almost exclusively towards CTB, while anxiolytics can help me at this point to overcome the fear of CTB, practically pharmaceutical drugs in my case are now at the service of CTB, I can't do it right now though because I just ate but if it continues like this the end is very near, there's no question of stopping them because I would become a vegetable, you can see that CTB is now the only thing for my brain right to do and I have no intention of opposing this thought.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
S

sos

Jul 22, 2024
how long have you been taking your meds for? i'm pretty sure that being more suicidal is a side effect, how ironic and annoying it can be.

should wear off after a certain amount of time.

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
how long have you been taking your meds for? i'm pretty sure that being more suicidal is a side effect, how ironic and annoying it can be.

should wear off after a certain amount of time.
For a couple of years now, I would therefore exclude that it is an initial thing even if I have heard of it too, especially in young people, but I am now almost out of that critical age range.

Reactions: AppleTreeDog
S

sos

Jul 22, 2024
For a couple of years now I would therefore exclude that it is an initial thing even if I have heard of it too, especially in young people, but I am now almost out of that critical age range.
any changes in your meds, like dosage?

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
any changes in your meds, like dosage?
No, it's as if, having no longer any interests, the motivation they now give is almost exclusively towards the CTB, it makes sense in the end, that's why the paradox effect exists I think.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
S

sos

Jul 22, 2024
did it have any positive effect on you before or did u just take them bc u were being told to

hematomatema

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
Have you changed your meds at all, ever? Different antidepressants work for different people through different means of anti-ing the depression. SSRIs don't work for everyone, nor do things like SNRIs or tricyclics or NASSAs. It's a case by case basis. If your antidepressants aren't working, it's probably high time you booked an appointment to either change the dosage, change the type of antidepressant being used within that same class, or just changing class entirely.

And as SOS asked, did they ever have a positive effect? If not then it's definitely about time you got to asking for other types or a different dosage lol

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
did it have any positive effect on you before or did u just take them bc u were being told to

Yes, they usually have a positive effect and today they actually seem to be working normally again.

Have you changed your meds at all, ever? Different antidepressants work for different people through different means of anti-ing the depression. SSRIs don't work for everyone, nor do things like SNRIs or tricyclics or NASSAs. It's a case by case basis. If your antidepressants aren't working, it's probably high time you booked an appointment to either change the dosage, change the type of antidepressant being used within that same class, or just changing class entirely.

And as SOS asked, did they ever have a positive effect? If not then it's definitely about time you got to asking for other types or a different dosage lol
I haven't been to a visit for a very long time and maybe I will have one soon, at the moment I take three antidepressants namely bupropion, paroxetine and mirtazapine; if the depression is resistant to such a treatment perhaps they will decide to let me try esketamine but I don't understand if a psychiatrist can prescribe it if you go for a private visit or you necessarily have to go through the national health system.