DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
Does anyone have any info if its safe to drink N while being on antidepressants like SSRI (sertraline/brintellix)? i am scared to withdraw from them.

Reactions: Kjo and Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I do not know what means safe when you are drinking pentobarbitol, but in the study below there are several reports analytical about all the drugs found in 20 cases of death for nembutal.

There is nothing about sertraline and britellix, but there are a lot of differents drugs and antidepressants.Guess that does not mind.

Attachments

• Solbeck_et_al-2019-Journal_of_Forensic_Sciences.pdf
    87.4 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: Bagger and Baskol1
dysphoria

dysphoria

Aug 4, 2019
Yes, there is no interaction between antidepressants and N. The only thing which may be worth considering is that most antidepressants increase your baseline tendency towards nausea and vomiting, increasing with dose, except for mirtazapine, some tricyclics, and some antipsychotics. For anyone using a stimulant like bupropion (Wellbutrin) or methylphenidate (Ritalin), Adderall (amphetamine), reboxetine, atomoxetine, and many tricyclics with NRI activity, this would possibly slow or block the time to death, by stimulating your circulation and breathing. But average SSRI antidepressants - fine.

Reactions: Lookingforabus
DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
From where someone can get N
only reliable supplier is named "A" from PPH https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-peaceful-pill-ehandbook-march-24-2019-revision.14416/ Page 280

S

Sahil

Aug 14, 2019
I
only reliable supplier is named "A" from PPH https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-peaceful-pill-ehandbook-march-24-2019-revision.14416/ Page 280
Yeah he is but...did he supply in india also...and i wants to know if e.m is good to buy N

Reactions: Baskol1