• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

RickSanchez2022

Aug 28, 2022
I read online that there are serious drug interactions between domperidone and antidepressants. I don't know if I can stop taking the antidepressants because I'm being closely monitored. Will the domperidone still work for the sn method?

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I don't know but I hope it will make death more likely.
If it's the goal of course.

R

RickSanchez2022

Aug 28, 2022
I really need help on this. Is there anyone here that knows?

R

RickSanchez2022

Aug 28, 2022
There is not a single person on this form that have any idea?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
It depends on what antidepressant you are on.
Have you tried looking up your specific medication on the drug interaction checker online?

Also: yes, domperidone will most likely still work, but since it affects the same "roads" in your brain that some antidepressants/antipsychotics are using, that particular GABA highway might get a bit crowded.
That's what then causes more severe side effects. In some cases.

• Informative
Reactions: Shivali
R

RickSanchez2022

Aug 28, 2022
It depends on what antidepressant you are on.
Have you tried looking up your specific medication on the drug interaction checker online?

Also: yes, domperidone will most likely still work, but since it affects the same "roads" in your brain that some antidepressants/antipsychotics are using, that particular GABA highway might get a bit crowded.
That's what then causes more severe side effects. In some cases
I'm talking 100 mg sertraline. I read online it can cause serotonin syndrome if mixed. What are the chances of that happening if I take 30mg dom before sn? Is that going to make me vomit?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I'm talking 100 mg sertraline. I read online it can cause serotonin syndrome if mixed. What are the chances of that happening if I take 30mg dom before sn? Is that going to make me vomit?

It's not recommended to be taken together.

"Combination increases risk of serotonin syndrome, neuroleptic malignant syndrome, dystonia, or other extrapyramidal reactions."

It doesn't mean that this ALWAYS happens if taken together, but the likelihood of any of this happening is higher. A single dose may not give you side effects, but it's more of a possibility.

FYI; Sertraline stays in your system for a couple weeks, so you can't just stop taking Sertraline 2 days beforehand.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I read serotonin syndrome is extremely rare. There are also plenty of Reddit threads where domperidone and SSRIs are taken together with no problem. I don't know how it would cause serotonin syndrome because one affects dopamine, and the other affects serotonin.

Are you talking about Zofran? There is a risk of serotonin syndrome for that. But like I said if you read the Reddit threads, serotonin syndrome is extremely rare. Like you would be having to take A LOT of SSRIs for it to happen.

Reactions: catsandrocks