• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fauna

fauna

Self-destructive
May 31, 2019
I've heard a lot, whether it be the media or personal accounts, about people overdosing on antidepressants. Is it easy? I have many old medications lying around, but I'm afraid that the overdose will be painful and scary. Does anyone know what an OD on Effexor, Cymbalta, ambien or Xanax OD would feel like? I always have to resist the urge of swallowing all my pills at once. I have many prescriptions, I just don't know if they'd do the job. I'm so ready to go, but I live with my mother and she'd know something is up after 15 hours. Help?

Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Anti depressants will just give you serotonin syndrome.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
none of those medications are particularly lethal, they are actually quite safe.
i assume that the antidepressants that you are referring to have heard from are most likely tricyclic antidepressants, specially amitriptyline, that's the only antidepressant that can actually kill you but you need a big dose for it to work and also to combine it with benzos and alcohol.

Reactions: fauna
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Tricyclic antidepressants can be fairly lethal in overdose, but none that you mentioned are any good for suicide.

Reactions: fauna and BPD_LE
fauna

fauna

Self-destructive
May 31, 2019
Tricyclic antidepressants can be fairly lethal in overdose, but none that you mentioned are any good for suicide.
Yeah that makes sense. Many of the overdoses I've seen have been from the distance past.
none of those medications are particularly lethal, they are actually quite safe.
i assume that the antidepressants that you are referring to have heard from are most likely tricyclic antidepressants, specially amitriptyline, that's the only antidepressant that can actually kill you but you need a big dose for it to work and also to combine it with benzos and alcohol.

Yeah the only tricyclic I've received are probably trazodone and doxpin, prescribed for sleep. I definitely don't have enough of either to do the job.