FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really evil to want to deny people a permanent release from all suffering, I find it hellish how those people wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot reliably escape until they die anyway. Anti-suicide people really disgust me, in this existence where there is endless potential for harm and suffering an guaranteed suicide needs to be accessible, the option to die in peace should be the most basic human right. In fact I see suicide as self care as it's the way to take control over the inevitable and return to the ideal state of non-existence, preventing unnecessary suffering as a result.

I find it disturbing how there is no limit as to how much a human can suffer as long as they are enslaved in this existence, no matter what I'd always see it as preferable to not exist than to decay and deteriorate from age. I don't understand how anyone could wish to exist for decades on end just to inevitably be tormented by old age and die anyway, it terrifies me how one could potentially exist for such a long time.
A peaceful suicide would solve everything and is the way to find peace from the curse that is existence, only those who no longer exist are fortunate as they are incapable of suffering, it will always be evil to want to force people to suffer in this harmful, meaningless and undesirable existence that was so cruelly imposed in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: butterfly000, TheSpookyNameGuy, SilentSadness and 2 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
'never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity'-Hanlon's Razor.

i 100% get where you're coming from. it's so maddening & upsetting, but i don't think they're anti-suicide for evil purposes, they're just simpletons. for some reason they can't grasp something that's not difficult to grasp at all!! i'll never understand it. their neurons just don't connect. knowing they're just fools though & not actively trying to make u suffer def makes it easier to stomach.

i've also never met some1 who was anti-suicide that wasn't religious, which makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: MeaningDork
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I personally agree with the above, most people just don't want to give these dark topics the light of day.

These people are "cookie cutter normal" which i personally find some of their qualities revolting, their brains work in the "ideal way" however.

The way they can fit into the tribe, work and feel like it's purposeful, questioning the deep and dark only when its right there. They have children and don't think past the rest.

Evil? Nah, but i get what you mean bud.