FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just find the whole anti-suicide view to be something so evil and disgusting in general, it's proof that humans truly are the worst species with how they see suffering as always being something to be prolonged. I cannot stand those people who delusionally worship existence so much and push their harmful views onto other people.

And I know that many pro-lifers get all offended by this, but not everyone is as deluded as them, for me suicide is self care, it means peace and relief from all future suffering and under no circumstances could I ever wish to decay from age in this meaningless existence that was unnecessary and only caused harm in the first place.

Suicide is all that feels rational, and it's literally evil how this society is so anti-suicide despite this reality. Wanting suicide isn't an "illness", it's not the problem or what is wrong, instead existence is the problem. And any anti-suicide views are simply people who are brainwashed, it's repulsive how some people glorify the horrific mistake that is existence so much. Anything anti-suicide is just wrong, it should never exist, all humans deserve the option to cease existing in peace whenever they wish to.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, experimentee, OhWellDerp321 and 14 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I don't think they're evil; I think they're just so exhaustingly normal they cannot see out of their own experience. Not a problem unique to them as this forum makes cleat. But they're the ones that make up the majority. It should be remembered that most suicidal people are not like you with a profound and fundamental repulsion towards life.

Reactions: SuicideAwaits, Grimscribe and Deleted User#81194
conveniently_dead

conveniently_dead

May 31, 2019
I don't understand why we romanticize suffering so much and have no respect for the bodily autonomy of people. Pro-life mentality does nothing but harm.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, sserafim and Ashe
Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
I agree that we should have the option to want to peacefully leave this existence without it being seen as taboo, fuck there's alot I would love if people stopped being hateful creatures in general towards anyone that isn't their perfect representation of "normal".

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and sserafim
Deleted User#81194

Deleted User#81194

Staring into space
May 26, 2023
I don't think they're evil; I think they're just so exhaustingly normal they cannot see out of their own experience. Not a problem unique to them as this forum makes cleat. But they're the ones that make up the majority. It should be remembered that most suicidal people are not like you with a profound and fundamental repulsion towards life.
Yup. Everyone has their own life experiences, plenty of people lead happy lives despite seemingly unpredictable unwinnable circumstances.

I recently read the happiest man alive by Eddie Jaku, he recently passed at 101 years old. He was a Austchwitzs concentration survivor and cling on to dear life despite the abhorrent conditions, where's most opted to ctb with the electric fences in the camps. His philosophy was always about not dying due to the sacrifices that it took to keep him alive, he didn't want them to be in vain and believed this is how he would get back at Hitler; by making his attempt at killing him as much of a failure as possible by living a the best life while he could.

I understand FC POV tho: anti-suicide is evil, not primarily because suicide is a good thing, but because of how the majority of society gatekeeps that right from you and wants to entrap you in this unnecessary suffering called life. That's oppressive and deeply immoral/evil. Who are they after all? They didn't experience life the same way as you, yet they feel entitled to control it? It doesn't get any more delusional than that.

But no-one really commits suicide because it's logical or any intellectual philosophical reasoning. Believing that is not any more delusional than the pro-life crew who assert all life is valuable. But who am I to call anyone delusional? we all live in our own realities and bubbles and are rationally delusional in our own senses/believes.

The overwhelming majority of people commit suicide to escape pain, there's truly no way out or solutions to improve their lives. It's hopeless, death becomes a lesser agony then life.

To me it's more like starvation, you're in a desert, constantly walking, you're lifeless, aimless and tired. it feels pointless -- it is pointless. There's no reason to prolong it. Some keep walking and eventually finding water/food, while others see no point and choose to end their suffering by poisoning themselves.

I came on this site to find poison and want to Walk with it because of how hopeless my situation has gotten. when it becomes impossible to keep walking I'll take comfort in the fact I have it and find some much needed peace.

FC has stopped walking, but with no means/access to poison, so she's just needlessly left starving and suffering in the desert. Who knows when she'll be free from her misery.
We all walk/live different deserts, some probably won't ever find food/water, it's not like we have solutions to all problems or strength to continue.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I just find the whole anti-suicide view to be something so evil and disgusting in general, it's proof that humans truly are the worst species with how they see suffering as always being something to be prolonged. I cannot stand those people who delusionally worship existence so much and push their harmful views onto other people.

And I know that many pro-lifers get all offended by this, but not everyone is as deluded as them, for me suicide is self care, it means peace and relief from all future suffering and under no circumstances could I ever wish to decay from age in this meaningless existence that was unnecessary and only caused harm in the first place.

Suicide is all that feels rational, and it's literally evil how this society is so anti-suicide despite this reality. Wanting suicide isn't an "illness", it's not the problem or what is wrong, instead existence is the problem. And any anti-suicide views are simply people who are brainwashed, it's repulsive how some people glorify the horrific mistake that is existence so much. Anything anti-suicide is just wrong, it should never exist, all humans deserve the option to cease existing in peace whenever they wish to.
I think it stems from a lack of understanding as well as seeing life and living as the ultimate good and goal. Prolifers just don't know how much we're suffering, and they discount and diminish our suffering because "other people would be sad if you ctb". They also hold onto the belief that you should keep going because things could get better, but unfortunately there's no guarantee that they will. Prolifers lack the empathy to understand the depths of someone's despair, and how much pain and suffering they would be in to think death is preferable to life.

I believe that everyone should have the right to die, and we should have the freedom to decide what to do with our lives, even if it means ending it. People should have bodily autonomy and the right and freedom to end their life on their terms. I hate how prolifers try to control us and our right to die.

Last edited:
silverxzz

silverxzz

Sep 21, 2023

Agreed completely. Why shouldn't it be the right of every single person to decide whether they want to reach their own peace their own way? Suicide is just a method to achieve that. For some of us, we can't just "get over" what we have been feeling, endless years of trauma, neglect, and suffering the way most people can. The thing is, most people really can't even conceptualize what it is like to be on the edge the way some of us who have been there can.

You are entitled to your own freedom, just like how all of us are entitled to. None of us asked to be born, none of us could control the circumstances with which so many events in our lives happened to us, so why should people who worship life and toxic-positivity get to make decisions for us when they barely understand the full story? Sometimes, I feel like people just want to enjoy feeling like they are doing the "right" thing, when it's just what society is telling them to do, without actually thinking about how the other person feels. So many people just give advice half-halfheartedly.

Reactions: sserafim
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
i hate hating but i really can't help it regarding pro lifing

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and sserafim