• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
How long does one need to stop taking anti psychotic drug for the nembutal to work?

Reactions: Schopenhauer, About_to_Go, readytodie and 3 others
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Why r u guys liking the post... odd.

Reactions: Schopenhauer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Why r u guys liking the post... odd.
Although I did not like this post, I will like some posts that I agree with or support or when I think, "oh, good question" etc. but have nothing else to add.

Reactions: Coolchicka, Ssrejisser, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
A

am0

Oct 17, 2018
People just go around liking posts I have noticed, don't worry about it too much.

https://exitinternational.net/media/ch12FAQ.pdf

This is the best answer I have ever seen on the issue.

In short, there will be a long comatose period prior to death, rather than the N not working at all. It makes it more likely that there will be medical intervention.

The briefing says to cease several days before, which shouldn't be too hard. Obviously, however, I would err on the side of longer in case you have any liver damage from the medication, which needs some repair time.

Reactions: GeorgeJL, Peacelove44, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
Are benzos also bad for nembutal? I thought I had seen that somewhere.

P

Peacelove44

Oct 30, 2018
People just go around liking posts I have noticed, don't worry about it too much.

https://exitinternational.net/media/ch12FAQ.pdf

This is the best answer I have ever seen on the issue.

In short, there will be a long comatose period prior to death, rather than the N not working at all. It makes it more likely that there will be medical intervention.

The briefing says to cease several days before, which shouldn't be too hard. Obviously, however, I would err on the side of longer in case you have any liver damage from the medication, which needs some repair time.
Ty! This help a lot. I am currently taking 20 mg olanzapine and 10 mg seroplex. Do you have more precise informations of the effect of antipsychotic with nembutal?

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
Ty! This help a lot. I am currently taking 20 mg olanzapine and 10 mg seroplex. Do you have more precise informations of the effect of antipsychotic with nembutal?
Does the olanzapine work for you

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Like with every drug overdose, my advice:

A) open tent in forest or,
B) rent appartment.

P

Peacelove44

Oct 30, 2018
Olanzapine doesn't do much =( except making my ctb by N harder