A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Im not able to cease anti psychotic because i got it injected for 20 more days. The drug is making life unbearable hence i wanna go. The deug keeps me comatoes for a while but ill eventually die right

M

Mybattle

Feb 27, 2019
AP's don't work on GABA, N does... So u should be ok.

Reactions: ddutch
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
I
AP's don't work on GABA, N does... So u should be ok.
Exit says anti psychotic drugs keeps the person comatoes for a long time im worried. I think one does eventually die

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I

Exit says anti psychotic drugs keeps the person comatoes for a long time im worried. I think one does eventually die

I believe they wake up alive. Can you wait for the antipsychotic to leave your system and then ctb?

A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
I believe they wake up alive. Can you wait for the antipsychotic to leave your system and then ctb?
You really think so? Why? Im panicking even now i cant wait till i come off them

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
You really think so? Why? Im panicking even now i cant wait till i come off them

Yes. I don't think it is worth the risk, it is much better to wait a little bit for successful suicide than to rush into an unsuccessful one. It will be ok, 20 days is not that long in the whole scheme of things. I'm assuming you already have N? If so just think about how the hardest part is over and now all you have to do is wait a little bit. You can pm me anytime if you want a distraction for it all. :)

A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Yes. I don't think it is worth the risk, it is much better to wait a little bit for successful suicide than to rush into an unsuccessful one. It will be ok, 20 days is not that long in the whole scheme of things. I'm assuming you already have N? If so just think about how the hardest part is over and now all you have to do is wait a little bit. You can pm me anytime if you want a distraction for it all. :)
Where did you get info that they wake up alive?
Its like im reliant on the drug. Withdrawal is bad
More like im having panic right now i cant wait that long and im being forced to take med by the hospital

Last edited:
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Where did you get info that they wake up alive?
Its like im reliant on the drug. Withdrawal is bad
More like im having panic right now i cant wait that long and im being forced to take med by the hospital

The May 2018 version of the PPH told me. The hospital is forcing you to take it? Can you refuse? If not you might have to run away and hide.

Also there is a possibility (not sure how strong) that antiemetics will help with antipsychotic withdrawal because they are both dopamine antagonists and are both considered to be neuroleptics. I read a study about meto working in schizophrenics.

A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
D
The May 2018 version of the PPH told me. The hospital is forcing you to take it? Can you refuse? If not you might have to run away and hide.

Also there is a possibility (not sure how strong) that antiemetics will help with antipsychotic withdrawal because they are both dopamine antagonists and are both considered to be neuroleptics. I read a study about meto working in schizophrenics.
I think i read it too. It just said they have a long coma before death.

D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
In the dutch manual it sais nothing about anti psychotic drugs. Only opioden and insul

Annex II Unusable resources
BENZODIAZEPINES
It is very difficult to achieve adequate awareness through oral administration of a benzodiazepine.
induce its being reduction.
Intravenous administration also offers no guarantee. There are cases where even
a high dose of intravenously administered benzodiazepines was found to be insufficient.
Benzodiazepines should therefore not be used as a coma inducer.
Midazolam can be used as a premedication.

OPIOIDS
Terminal patients who have used an opioid for an extended period of time are more tolerant
for the respiratory depressive effect. Sometimes these patients do not succeed using
cause an opioid to die, even when a high dose is used. If
a patient who has not been treated with an opioid in advance may receive an intravenous administration of
a high dose through a major depression at the breathing center and a period of Cheyne
Stokes breathing quickly lead to death.
On the other hand, certain opiates, including buprenorphine and pentazocine, can be used
agonistic also have antagonistic properties. Their application can be acute
induce abstinence symptoms.
The use of opioids is therefore unpredictable.

INSULIN
Parenteral administration of insulin in a sufficiently high dose causes a hypoglycaemic
coma that leads to death. How quickly this happens depends on the condition of the patient.
In any case, death takes at least hours and sometimes days to come. The depth of it
coma changes and even decreases over time, making it necessary to complete an additional
dose. The patient can be very restless during a superficial coma
get cramp attacks.
Potassium chloride
Cardiac arrest can be caused by a high dose of potassium chloride intravenously
(KCl). Injecting KCl is very painful. In addition, it causes KCl, also as one
muscle relaxant has been administered, muscle twitching.

A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
In the dutch manual it sais nothing about anti psychotic drugs. Only opioden and insul

Annex II Unusable resources
BENZODIAZEPINES
It is very difficult to achieve adequate awareness through oral administration of a benzodiazepine.
induce its being reduction.
Intravenous administration also offers no guarantee. There are cases where even
a high dose of intravenously administered benzodiazepines was found to be insufficient.
Benzodiazepines should therefore not be used as a coma inducer.
Midazolam can be used as a premedication.

OPIOIDS
Terminal patients who have used an opioid for an extended period of time are more tolerant
for the respiratory depressive effect. Sometimes these patients do not succeed using
cause an opioid to die, even when a high dose is used. If
a patient who has not been treated with an opioid in advance may receive an intravenous administration of
a high dose through a major depression at the breathing center and a period of Cheyne
Stokes breathing quickly lead to death.
On the other hand, certain opiates, including buprenorphine and pentazocine, can be used
agonistic also have antagonistic properties. Their application can be acute
induce abstinence symptoms.
The use of opioids is therefore unpredictable.

INSULIN
Parenteral administration of insulin in a sufficiently high dose causes a hypoglycaemic
coma that leads to death. How quickly this happens depends on the condition of the patient.
In any case, death takes at least hours and sometimes days to come. The depth of it
coma changes and even decreases over time, making it necessary to complete an additional
dose. The patient can be very restless during a superficial coma
get cramp attacks.
Potassium chloride
Cardiac arrest can be caused by a high dose of potassium chloride intravenously
(KCl). Injecting KCl is very painful. In addition, it causes KCl, also as one
muscle relaxant has been administered, muscle twitching.
You are saying if someone takes opiod pain killers they might not die from nembutal? This is bad cos my potention suicide partner uses opiods for her pain..

D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
You are saying if someone takes opiod pain killers they might not die from nembutal? This is bad cos my potention suicide partner uses opiods for her pain..

That is correct but that is also they use 15 grams of nembutal in holland to overdose on a high dose in euthanasia. In the past they did 10 grams and that proofed to be not suficiente and the death took way longer.

So now they take 15 and when the patient is in coma and dont die within a set time that was set before th procedure with patients and family. Than they inject a other lethal dose to end it.