M

Mohkinstsis_falls

Mar 20, 2021
I don't mean to start an argument about what should be done about Covid-19, because it's really complicated and depends on where you live. i'm just here to vent my frustration.

recently a convoy of anti-lockdown people came through are city. most of them are driving in a convoy because they're on the no-fly list. they've been just bugging locals from mid-march to the beginning of April. sure enough, there is a spike of covid cases in my city. in response to that, we are locking down a third time.

these lock downs have been messing me up for a while, and i just wish that we could all get vaccinated and get this pandemic over with. i don't feel the need to protest the lockdown because that only makes it worse. Does anyone else feel this way?

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic, Pen>Sword, Black Rose Bunny and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Yes I feel we could speed up the recovery from the pandemic in the usa if everyone at least wore a mask and did social distancing.

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, WornOutLife, Black Rose Bunny and 2 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
The Amount of arsewipes who don't wear a facemask in the UK is ridiculous! These shit for brains are the reason this pandemic is going on as long as it has,Facemasks should be made compulsory in public with £100 fines on the spot for non compliance! Grrrr

• Hmph!
Reactions: Meditation guide, ClairyFairy, Green Destiny and 4 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Annoying, I love the masks, sunglasses a face mask and a hat when I have to go out, no chance I will have to speak to anyone or anyone will notice me.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: saltshaker, killedbypsychiatry, Green Destiny and 4 others
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
To be honest, COVID hasn't changed my life in the slightest.

I've been a hermit for quite some years now, so I've been in my own lockdown for a long time.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, Fragile, Pen>Sword and 2 others
T

TooLate2582

Experienced
May 6, 2018
The bullshit continues because the people let it. Seize your rights.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: lukas19, SosoruzeDosukoi, StarLight and 5 others
N

NeverGoBack94

Apr 23, 2021
Lockdown destroyed my life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lukas19, Myforevercharlie, watchingthewheels and 3 others
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
It's the governments fault that they're locking people down, if everyone said fuck this and went back to normal the same number of people will still get infected. The cases are inflated and so are the deaths.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: lukas19, Ramirez, Lucifer'sRight and 10 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
The Amount of arsewipes who don't wear a facemask in the UK is ridiculous! These shit for brains are the reason this pandemic is going on as long as it has,Facemasks should be made compulsory in public with £100 fines on the spot for non compliance! Grrrr

I am exempt from mask wearing, but I know many who claim to be exempt, yet wear a mask when it suits them?

those who say vaccines need to be so we can get on with it, do they even work, in the UK even if you have had the vaccine, you still need to be tested and or wear a mask, at what point does it stop?

• Aww..
Reactions: watchingthewheels and Black Rose Bunny
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Ave.

I was in public today (no mask) and overheard two conversations. One was two young women discussing getting shitfaced and having many male friends sleep over during parties. The other was some guy that wanted to get a job so he could start collecting "vans", and he was not even referring to the vehicles...

ithappens

ithappens

Live free or die
Aug 9, 2018
Is wearing masks even helping anything? I feel like the number of deaths due to covid is hyper-inflated because anyone who dies right now could be written off as a covid death even if that wasn't the case. The consequences for being in lockdown for over a year have had a much bigger toll on people's health and mental health than a small portion of the population getting sick and having to recover from that.

That being said I am a hermit who doesn't really ever go out (with exception to the grocery store I guess) and I usually wear a mask just because I don't want trouble. But even that isn't a guarantee, as towards the beginning of this whole mess when a friend and I were out of the house she was harassed by an older guy for wearing a mask despite the fact that he didn't even know us. A large part of why we were wearing masks in the first place is because Uber required them and we were waiting for our ride.

People just need to chill out. Protestors from both sides are, frankly, very annoying. If someone wants to wear a mask great, if they don't then you can't really force them and have no right to. If people are so scared of getting this then they could always just choose to self-isolate and take responsibility for their own health.

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, watchingthewheels, AvaAdore and 4 others
catch99

catch99

Apr 18, 2021
If you think a mask makes a difference in stopping the spread of covid, you're a fucking sheep. All it does it make you mother fuckers obedient to the powers that be. Lockdowns also make no fucking difference besides increasing the wealth gap and generating revenue for the big corporations that are allowed to remain open.

"I just wish we could all get vaccinated and get this pandemic over with". I don't mean to be rude but first of all, the vaccine doesn't stop the spread of COVID. The vaccines are mRNA vaccines which simply 'adjust' your DNA to be better prepared to fight the virus; they don't stop the spread of the virus. Second of all, it is everyone's right to refuse a vaccine which only underwent 6 months of testing and is already showing a myriad of side-effects that are much more severe than COVID-19 itself.

If it wasn't for you fucking sheep buying into this fear, this virus would be like every other virus humans have dealt with for the past millions of years. People die, we move on. Nothing else you can do about. Wake up people

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lukas19, SosoruzeDosukoi, Myforevercharlie and 5 others
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
If you think a mask makes a difference in stopping the spread of covid, you're a fucking sheep. All it does it make you mother fuckers obedient to the powers that be. Lockdowns also make no fucking difference besides increasing the wealth gap and generating revenue for the big corporations that are allowed to remain open.

"I just wish we could all get vaccinated and get this pandemic over with". I don't mean to be rude but first of all, the vaccine doesn't stop the spread of COVID. The vaccines are mRNA vaccines which simply 'adjust' your DNA to be better prepared to fight the virus; they don't stop the spread of the virus. Second of all, it is everyone's right to refuse a vaccine which only underwent 6 months of testing and is already showing a myriad of side-effects that are much more severe than COVID-19 itself.

If it wasn't for you fucking sheep buying into this fear, this virus would be like every other virus humans have dealt with for the past millions of years. People die, we move on. Nothing else you can do about. Wake up people
To each their own, but calling people who wear masks and decide to get the vaccine sheep doesn't give you the moral high ground pal. And with the wealth gap and big corp. they made bank regardless of people wearing or not wearing masks. Plenty of public workers to grocery store employees have died as a result of said corporations not closing down immediately, which added to the strain of health care workers that you guessed it died themselves from constant exposure. Of course I believe in the right to choose pertaining to mask wearing and vaccines, much like how I believe in the right to choose when to die. But don't act like this is one giant conspiracy to control people, it's asinine.

catch99

catch99

Apr 18, 2021
To each their own, but calling people who wear masks and decide to get the vaccine sheep doesn't give you the moral high ground pal. And with the wealth gap and big corp. they made bank regardless of people wearing or not wearing masks. Plenty of public workers to grocery store employees have died as a result of said corporations not closing down immediately, which added to the strain of health care workers that you guessed it died themselves from constant exposure. Of course I believe in the right to choose pertaining to mask wearing and vaccines, much like how I believe in the right to choose when to die. But don't act like this is one giant conspiracy to control people, it's asinine.
I said lockdowns were to increase wealth gap and generate revenue, not the masks. If you remember, lockdowns were initially put in place to 'flatten the curve' for a couple weeks so the hospitals wouldn't be overwhelmed. That was a year ago and we still have lockdowns.

In terms of masks, the reasoning for them is a bit more perplexing to me. It is pretty obvious that they don't prevent the spread of covid. That's like saying if I put on some underwear and pants that you can't smell me fart. I guess it's to greater induce fear in people. Also, I have noticed that after a day or two of wearing a mask that I have major trouble breathing. Is wearing a mask all day really the best way to prepare for a virus that's gonna fuck up your lungs?

If you don't think this is a massive conspiracy to increase control, much like 9/11 was, you're a sheep. There is literally no logic in anything that is going on these days and I think a lot of people are waking up to the massive power grab that is going on.

Reactions: lukas19, StarLight, watchingthewheels and 2 others
AvaAdore

AvaAdore

When will it be?
Jul 20, 2020
Ave.

View attachment 67170

I was in public today (no mask) and overheard two conversations. One was two young women discussing getting shitfaced and having many male friends sleep over during parties. The other was some guy that wanted to get a job so he could start collecting "vans", and he was not even referring to the vehicles...
Did he mean the shoes?

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
With the way so many people wear their masks below their noses, the vast differences in fabrics, and the constant rule-changing scientist and politicians, I think they hardly make any difference, if at all. And there are so many studies that show that the efficacy of masks is limited at best, and none existent at worst. I still like to believe that there is at least a minor benefit to them though.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for wearing my mask. I'm one of the few people that actually like it and would probably do it even after this is over, if I'm alive that is. I do it mostly because they conceal my face and make people around me feel more comfortable, but that's about it.

And about vaccines, forcing people to get them just feels wrong. Even if the bad side effects are very rare, and they are mostly safe and effective. the final decision should be made by the individual and not the society around them. The same way we want to end our lives and most people are completely against our choices and decisions.

Reactions: ithappens
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I am exempt from mask wearing, but I know many who claim to be exempt, yet wear a mask when it suits them?

those who say vaccines need to be so we can get on with it, do they even work, in the UK even if you have had the vaccine, you still need to be tested and or wear a mask, at what point does it stop?
21st june

N

NeverGoBack94

Apr 23, 2021
I got drunk and then shouted in public. I don't even remember.

Oh my, I'm such a mess.

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
21st june
Does it stop then or is society going to be so afraid that they keep this going
Or will somehow the government find a way to keep locking down again

Reactions: watchingthewheels
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Does it stop then or is society going to be so afraid that they keep this going
Or will somehow the government find a way to keep locking down again
Who even knows anymore. There was always going to be 3 national lockdowns in UK. We've only had 2. There'll be another one this year, one reckons

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Who even knows anymore. There was always going to be 3 national lockdowns in UK. We've only had 2. There'll be another one this year, one reckons
I wish we would keep our borders closed like Australia is doing. But that will never happen. Once full travel starts next month I think it will be a disaster.

Reactions: LONE WOLF. and ithappens
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I wish we would keep our borders closed like Australia is doing. But that will never happen. Once full travel starts next month I think it will be a disaster.
I know my best mate lives in Australia. They get 1 case and shut the whole place down. I can't understand why as an island (doesn't look like a real word) we can't keep a lid on it. It's scary how much our government don't give a crap about us

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I completely agree. I don't have great lungs and yet I still wear a mask in public. I am also due to get my vaccine soon. Suicidal or not, I cannot stand not having the freedom of movement because even though I am a hermit I still like to go to places on occasion. Plus, I still care about the welfare of others and I am not as selfish as many seem to be. Covid deniers piss me off more than anything.

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
It will never end. They'll have everyone vaccinated in a year then there will be like 10x more strains out there.

Luckily for me I was already a total hermit, and I enjoy wearing masks in public. ‍*shrugs