• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
It isn't mentioned here I think, but this method is also lethal. Is very painful. But I've heard and read many cases of suicide that it works. What your opinion on that? Basically it stops your kidneys from working. And so on. Dunno if it takes a few hours only or maybe more.

Reactions: Huntfish34, Deleted member 4993, Hazelnut and 1 other person
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
the first phase of poisoning can begin even 12 hours after ingestion, it's a very slow method and you can easily be taken to the hospital and saved.

Reactions: LADY007, Huntfish34, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
the first phase of poisoning can begin even 12 hours after ingestion, it's a very slow method and you can easily be taken to the hospital and saved.
but if we are alone it works. Right?

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Deleted member 4993
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Yes it CAN work. BUT it is overall a very slow way to go, up to 3 days or so sometimes. VERY painful. From what I know if one does die it is from renal kidney failure or something along those lines. Ethyline glycol breaks down in the human body and forms crystals, like in one kidneys and sometimes brain..etc.

Reactions: Sinkinshyp and Hazelnut
Hazelnut

Hazelnut

Sep 15, 2020
Yes it CAN work. BUT it is overall a very slow way to go, up to 3 days or so sometimes. VERY painful. From what I know if one does die it is from renal kidney failure or something along those lines. Ethyline glycol breaks down in the human body and forms crystals, like in one kidneys and sometimes brain..etc.

I don't know anything about ethyline glycol, but if it's able to form crystals in your entire urinary system, then yes, I agree that it can put someone in a hell of a pain like kidney stones... Definitely not a peaceful way to go :eh: And maybe a higher risk to call for help as well.

• Love
Reactions: Sinkinshyp, whywere, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
I drank windshiled washer fluid containing methanol/ethylene glycol and nothing happened. I was drinking it from Saturday and was caught in college by Wednseday the next week (so for a total of three days). I currently have severe kidney damage and the doctor said if another day had gone by, I'd be dead.
Wind shield fluid
The windshield washer fluid contained methanol and ethylene glycol but also isopropanol. The isopropanol saved me from going blind. But I know methanol is 50x deadlier than ethylene glycol. I'd go for that
For me it was painless.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy, Merlay, LivideLamb and 10 others
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
I drank windshiled washer fluid containing methanol/ethylene glycol and nothing happened. I was drinking it from Saturday and was caught in college by Wednseday the next week (so for a total of three days). I currently have severe kidney damage and the doctor said if another day had gone by, I'd be dead.
View attachment 45116
The windshield washer fluid contained methanol and ethylene glycol but also isopropanol. The isopropanol saved me from going blind. But I know methanol is 50x deadlier than ethylene glycol. I'd go for that
For me it was painless.
Hope your kidneys get better. Thanks for sharing ❤️

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
My cat died from anti freeze poisoning and it looked a horrible death.

He didn't die either, had to be euthanized.

Reactions: Huntfish34
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I had a dog, who ate some and it took him an hour to die. Least to say it was terrible to watch.

• Love
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
My cat died from anti freeze poisoning and it looked a horrible death.

He didn't die either, had to be euthanized.

(im not 100% sure on this story but) my stepdad told me that our cat drank antifreeze and after that he became really stupid. like hed sit 20ft from the house looking at the road and meowing because he was "lost" even though all he had to do was turn around

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
(im not 100% sure on this story but) my stepdad told me that our cat drank antifreeze and after that he became really stupid. like hed sit 20ft from the house looking at the road and meowing because he was "lost" even though all he had to do was turn around

IDK I think your cat was just stupid. Heard it taste like syrup. So at least you get something sweet with a very nasty way out.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
IDK I think your cat was just stupid. Heard it taste like syrup. So at least you get something sweet with a very nasty way out.
thats possible my stepfather was a lying idiot. the lies he told didnt even have any gain. like he told one of his friends that we dont have garbage day so we have to burn all of our garbage out back........duuuude what were you trying to accomplish with that? (btw garbage day was every second tuesday we were even lucky enough to have recycling on the other tuesdays LOL) yeah he was beyond an idiot

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Antigonish
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
thats possible my stepfather was a lying idiot. the lies he told didnt even have any gain. like he told one of his friends that we dont have garbage day so we have to burn all of our garbage out back........duuuude what were you trying to accomplish with that? (btw garbage day was every second tuesday we were even lucky enough to have recycling on the other tuesdays LOL) yeah he was beyond an idiot

Yea he was definently an asshole. Ways those who are supposed to care for us, fuck us up so badly.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Yea he was definently an asshole. Ways those who are supposed to care for us, fuck us up so badly.
that was just a minor story. i have worse ones but i wont take this thread over with them lol

nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020

Actually I've heard that nowadays, many countries have laws which make it mandatory for companies to add a bittering agent to antifreeze to get rid of the sweet taste and deter people from drinking it.

Reactions: Huntfish34, Sunset764, ghostspace and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hope your kidneys get better. Thanks for sharing ❤
Kidneys don't get better. Once you break them you're going in for dialysis, it sucks. This is not a good method... slow, painful, and unreliable.

Reactions: Huntfish34, Deleted member 1768 and ghostspace
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
As far as I know, anti freeze liquids cause acute renal failure. Slow, extremely painful and easy-to-rescue death. If you will be rescued then it's not assured you would be a vegetable but recovery will be very painful and hard. I discourage this method.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and ghostspace
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
I drank antifreeze a couple years ago.

I really, really don't recommend doing that holy shit. Please don't. There are less painful, more reliable methods.

Actually I've heard that nowadays, many countries have laws which make it mandatory for companies to add a bittering agent to antifreeze to get rid of the sweet taste and deter people from drinking it.

My state has this law and it pissed me off so much that my death plan couldn't even taste decent.

Please, nobody drink antifreeze. Even if it doesn't have the bittering agent it is the opposite of a peaceful death and will just cause pain and a mental flooding of survival instinct.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Ghost2211
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
My sister used this method. Checked into a motel for 1 day, lined up 6 glasses of antifreeze. I am sure she must have been in excruciating pain but, she was successful.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: QueerMelancholy, 929er, Huntfish34 and 2 others
D

Donewiyhitall

Sep 5, 2020
To the two Wow's, she was absolutely determined. It wasn't a hasty desition. She never wanted to live, as she would say, EVAH! She was stubborn but strong. After her dad I had several people say what a coward she was for taking her life and leaving me to hold the bucket. I still can't get over those responses. I think she was strong for living as long as she did without wanting to live.
To the two Wow's, she was absolutely determined. It wasn't a hasty desition. She never wanted to live, as she would say, EVAH! She was stubborn but strong. After her dad I had several people say what a coward she was for taking her life and leaving me to hold the bucket. I still can't get over those responses. I think she was strong for living as long as she did without wanting to live.
*Death, not dad

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Merlay, oversizedsweaters, LADY007 and 2 others
limelight

limelight

I'm probably high while writing this crap.
Mar 15, 2019
What if you get wasted on heavy alcohol and take sleep pills while drinking it?

I would never do this, tho

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i see this shit all the time on forensic files and yet when i tried myself literally nothing happened. i drank a lot of it too....