• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Guys, I live in Europe, Spain. Can any of you please recommend me some anti-emetics I can buy here OTC that you know of, or better yet some online places where I can buy them with sipping to Spain? It's for SN method. And while I'm talking about this, any idea how long I can store SN after I buy it without it going bad or becoming innefective? Or can it be just stored forever?(that would be perfect)

Reactions: not_a_robot
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
It can be stored almost forever if you keep the container airtight and away from humidity. It's a salt, not much can happen to it.

Sadly, I don't have a source for the antiemetics. I eventually got mine locally. I ordered some from Spain where you live, they never arrived. Maybe customs got them, maybe they just got lost as it was untracked mail.

The only antiemetics suitable for any of the poisoning methods are metoclopramide and domperidone. They are OTC in some countries and prescription-only in others. This has been metioned over and over and over again. Any attempt to substitute will result in an increased risk of failure.

• Hugs
Reactions: throwaway_2620, not_a_robot and Thorn
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I got Primperan from Spain. It comes and goes on ebay - you need to check every few days.

Now I'm looking for that second one (ondansetron/zofran) that's recommended to take with domperidon. If anyone knows of a source for that I'd be grateful. (Not allday chemist, though - they don't ship to where I am.)

Reactions: Dartz and not_a_robot
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
I ordered Metoclopramide, Domperidone and Ondansetron to be on the safe side because I didn't know how I would react to Meto. For this I ordered either from treated or dokteronline. The prices are a bit higher, but you can be sure that you get legitimate drugs because they are shipped from a regular pharmacy.

This is exclusively for Europe. It is also important to choose the right language because some processes vary from country to country.

Reactions: Menschenfeind
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
I got Primperan from Spain. It comes and goes on ebay - you need to check every few days.

Now I'm looking for that second one (ondansetron/zofran) that's recommended to take with domperidon. If anyone knows of a source for that I'd be grateful. (Not allday chemist, though - they don't ship to where I am.)

I also got Primperan from spain off ebay, gotta just keep an eye out for the listings. Domperidone is much easier to find, got a load of it from china (also ebay).