S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
Been talking for a while with a girl and suddenly she asks me for nudes. I don't feel good sending that kind of stuff so I turned her down. Now her pictures disapeared, so she blocked me on whatsapp. I feel like the girls nowadays don't want a relationship, but still I feel bad she did that to me. Potential suiciders shouldn't get envolved with women.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: antigone_iris, death137, Gnip and 7 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
If she left you over nudes she has zero respect for you. She's better off sitting on curb in the rain.

Reactions: antigone_iris, OccydePoes, death137 and 11 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Not with nudes, but something similar happened to me with a girl last year and since then I've decided to be single till I CTB.
(state in which I'll be even more single I guess lol)

• Hugs
Reactions: Gnip, Ghost2211, sadworld and 2 others
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, Sprite_Geist, Disappointered and 5 others
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
My urge to suicide just gets higher and higher. I hate myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Ghost2211, Good4Nothing and 4 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I usally get blocked after sending nudes, :smiling: Like people said if she blocked you over something petty like that it wouldn't have gone no where.

Die with dignity.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: marcusuk63, OccydePoes, Gnip and 4 others
karaboudjan

karaboudjan

Tired
Sep 24, 2020
Maybe I'm out of touch, but I wouldn't feel comfortable sending nudes to someone I hadn't established trust with. It's awkward when they send nudes first and then expect you to reciprocate. Honestly you're better off without someone who doesn't respect your personal boundaries.

Reactions: antigone_iris, OccydePoes, Disappointered and 3 others
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
Maybe I'm out of touch, but I wouldn't feel comfortable sending nudes to someone I hadn't established trust with. It's awkward when they send nudes first and then expect you to reciprocate. Honestly you're better off without someone who doesn't respect your personal boundaries.
She didn't even send me nudes, just asked for. It's the same girl that a few days ago took a picture with a guy who looks like a drug dealer, with so much intimacy.

• Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris, flatearth, Disappointered and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
She didn't even send me nudes, just asked for. It's the same girl that a few days ago took a picture with a guy who looks like a drug dealer, with so much intimacy.

Pretty sure that's a dude behind the account and he's just collecting nude photos to blackmail you with. Don't get upset over it, just that you dodged a bullet.

Reactions: antigone_iris, OccydePoes, WearyOfStruggling and 6 others
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
Pretty sure that's a dude behind the account and he's just collecting nude photos to blackmail you with. Don't get upset over it, just that you dodged a bullet.
No, it's definitely a girl. I had video chat with her once. It's probably just a nasty girl who hates nice guys like me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, Disappointered, Busdriver and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
No, it's definitely a girl. I had video chat with her once. It's probably just a nasty girl who hates nice guys like me.

No one likes "nice guys" in this world. They always have some strings attached. The more of an asshole you are, the better. Also women can blackmail you over pictures too.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: flatearth, Gnip, Disappointered and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sorry you had to deal with a creeper like that. I wouldn't look at it like being rejected but rather dodging a predictor.

Reactions: Gnip, Disappointered, Busdriver and 1 other person
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
No one likes "nice guys" in this world. They always have some strings attached. The more of an asshole you are, the better. Also women can blackmail you over pictures too.
She was waiting that I would send her nudes and when she realized I wouldn't send she get pissed off and block me. She thought I was just as nasty as she is. I regret not sending the pics. Maybe it's a normal behavior nowadays and I'm unware of that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
That's not a rejection. That's a bullet dodged! Dust it off and try again if you want to. What app you using? Tinder? OnlyFans?

Reactions: antigone_iris, Gnip and Ghost2211
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
That's not a rejection. That's a bullet dodged! Dust it off and try again if you want to. What app you using? Tinder? OnlyFans?
I was using tinder but after that I deleted my account.

S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
If you were able to chat online with her on cam why would she need nude photos? She could just look at your body live on cam.
Because I wasn't naked on cam. She wanted to see my d***

• Hugs
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Whatever the story on their end is they are clearly not what you're looking for, so disappointing as it may be you dodged a bullet

Reactions: antigone_iris, Ghost2211 and Meditation guide
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
But a photo when she could see it live on cam? Also who is to say it's really yours in the photo if you sent one?
Something doesn't add up. Why wouldn't she ask for that right away if it was so important to her?
I was talking to her by message on whatsapp and told her "wish I could be right now with you there" and she asks me for nudes right away. It's like she would only invite me to her house if she sees my dick first.

• Hugs
F

fearmenot

Oct 25, 2020
I'm glad you didn't send those nudes you never know who is a catfish and who isn't , unless you call on Nev

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, Ghost2211 and Deleted member 19654
cii

cii

"Well, it's groundhog day. Again."
Oct 24, 2020
She's a strange one alright. All women aren't like that, don't let her jade you. I'm sorry someone you liked treated you like that, I'm glad you didn't send her anything. She clearly wasn't a good person since she didn't respect your wishes. Hope you will find someone better, friend.

Reactions: antigone_iris and Ghost2211