D

Deltawaves74

Dec 16, 2020
sometimes u meet someone, not in a romantic way but they are so special and you have this absolute guilt. coz they are trying so hard to help you but in your mind you know plans are made, items got ,you know how and where. and this person who is just the kindest soul who has spent hours trying to keep you going inside thinks you can do this you can work through it and it will be ok. and they heard you cry and cry and be in a complete state over and over again and you know this pain aint shifting and you dont wanna hurt anyone but the pain is too great. and you know its not fair on anyone and they will be happier in the long run i sorta told her i cant do this much longer and i think she knows but i cant say goodbye coz im weak
take me back years ago and let me of met the same beautiful people and this life would of been worth living when i had that light still burning in me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: The end ! and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
"leaving" people behind does certainly hurt.
For instance, I know my dad will be broken-hearted once I ctb but what else can I do? Live till I'm 91 like my grandpa? No way.

• Love
Reactions: WhisperingDeath and The end !
D

Deltawaves74

Dec 16, 2020
its like i cant get it right if i stay they will continue to see and hear all i am and its like my pain will in a way enter them and hurt them and if i leave yeh it will cause some hurt but i hope it will be short lived coz i will be gone

• Love
Reactions: The end !