• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
I came across the liquid nitrogen method here yesterday. That made me think if it could be used to ctb looking like a natural death.

Let's say you would have a cylinder of liquid nitrogen, you empty the nitrogen in the car and get rid of the cylinder as quickly as possible, lets say by dumping it into a river. Then you go on driving your car and you will pass out when the nitrogen expands. If enough time goes by and you're not found quickly, the expanded nitrogen will finally diffuse. You'd need to find a remote parking lot, of course.

Autopsy would not be able to state the reason of death. Nobody would search the river. Even if the nitrogen cylinder is found, it would be hard to establish a connection to your death.

Only thing is: you can't put the liquid nitrogen in any kind of vessel but you'd have to just put in on your car's floor. Not sure if the cold would leave any traces.

Last edited:
Reactions: lessthanperfect
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Pass out while parked I hope. I'm not sure it's feasible to disguise a suicide as an accident or vague natural causes. Forensics has gotten pretty advanced.

Reactions: Sluggish_Slump and Noise
O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
Pass out while parked I hope. I'm not sure it's feasible to disguise a suicide as an accident or vague natural causes. Forensics has gotten pretty advanced.
Forensics could detect a high concentration of N, possible damage to the interior of the car because of how cold it is in liquid form, and of course there is a high risk of failure when disposing the cylinder while having liquid nitrogen in the car.
Autopsy however, cannot detect the cause of death.

It's just a thought experiment, though…