• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2024
TW grooming (ish)

Forgot about this man completely. Haven't thought of him in years.

I got yelled for an hour at by half of my family for telling them I would not be attending the funeral of someone in our family.

This is quite literally how he talked to me when I was younger..

I showed my parents a message where he asked me to bring a "hot friend" or ONE OF MY SISTERS to stay a week with him in his one bed camper.

My dad laughed.
My mom told me not to tell anyone. So I never did.

This is hardly the most traumatic thing that has ever happened to me. Multiple men have physically raped me. Some with weapons. This man never touched me.. but it hits different.. we are related.

I ignored him for years. I stopped going to family events. I am not close to a single person I'm related to. Yet,
I'm the villain for pulling away.

SaSu is the only place I feel like o can just rant. Be honest. Talk. Nobody gives a shit, but at least I can let it out. It's been surpassed inside for way too long.

• Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds