inviável

inviável

I
May 27, 2023
Just got the news that a girl khs and she's was from my neighborhood, I just hope she can finds peace, and although I'm sad for her ending her life she probably had some internal battles going on, really hopes she finds peace, I just look at those news and think when it'll be my turn, Really hope that was peacefully for her. She deserves some breakout from life </3
Just coming here because I have no one to talk about it

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, Clasrink, Sannti and 2 others
udusa

udusa

Will ctb before december
Jun 1, 2023
It must feel like a mix of emotions...

If something like that happened in my neighborhood I would feel bad for that person and hope that they are able to rest in peace, and it hits even harder to think about how these problems and suicidal ideas actually happen in real life, and anyone could be living through their own hard situations.

Real people have to suffer through this...

• Love
Reactions: inviável
inviável

inviável

I
May 27, 2023
It must feel like a mix of emotions...

If something like that happened in my neighborhood I would feel bad for that person and hope that they are able to rest in peace, and it hits even harder to think about how these problems and suicidal ideas actually happen in real life, and anyone could be living through their own hard situations.

Real people have to suffer through this...
Yeah, and I didn't get to know her but seeing my friends that were her friends talking about so softly and sad really it's just a lot to take. But it's better than her suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: udusa
udusa

udusa

Will ctb before december
Jun 1, 2023
Yeah, and I didn't get to know her but seeing my friends that were her friends talking about so softly and sad really it's just a lot to take. But it's better than her suffering.
So true, it's kind of like living a scenario where you can experience the aftermath of a ctb, atleast there wouldn't be any more suffering after all

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
How old was she? Did she leave a suicide note behind explaining her motives? What method did she employ?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least those who are gone cannot suffer anymore, rest in peace, I really envy those who manage to cease existing on their own terms.

inviável

inviável

I
May 27, 2023
How old was she? Did she leave a suicide note behind explaining her motives? What method did she employ?
sorry for not replying, she was 18, it doesn't seems that seh left a note (a thing I would do is not left a note) and she hanged herself