devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
i've had SN sitting in a secured spot for awhile now, i think i'm finally working up the courage to face the end.
i kept it close by as a crutch because i knew the way out would be available whenever i was ready, but here i am
staring at it and trying to hold myself back from taking it right away because i obviously don't want to rush the process.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
There definitely is something reassuring about having SN ready even if you aren't ready to use it. It kinda put my suicidal thoughts on hold for a little while.

If taking it is the route you are going down, I'd advise to look up resources to understand what to expect.

Reactions: devil
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
There definitely is something reassuring about having SN ready even if you aren't ready to use it. It kinda put my suicidal thoughts on hold for a little while.

If taking it is the route you are going down, I'd advise to look up resources to understand what to expect.
yep i feel the same way and yeah i'm definitely going to research it more so i don't end up screwing anything up when it comes time to use it.

Reactions: TowerUpright