darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Hello happy campers.
Yes I'm being sarcastic.
Another day of being hit, spat at and pushed to the ground again. Of having to talk to teachers about bad stuff he does to them too, fill in their forms. My son, nearly 12.
He's going to get older and stronger and it's just going to get worse. I have no restraint training. They won't give it to me. What the hell do I do?

I am starting to understand why people jump. I mean yes it's gonna hurt, but do it right and it's just one big hurt and then gone. Not like pills that can take take forever and have more chance of going wrong.
Making people carry on living when their life is so shit is downright evil.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: stillvoices, SmollMushroom, godsseepiestsoldier and 1 other person
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
It's horrible.
Did I understand correctly that this was done by your own son?

Reactions: stillvoices and darkenmydoorstep
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Damn. I can only imagine how tough that must be, it's surely hard to find an easy solution in situations like this.
I assume you already tried to speak with him, so have you tried asking some relatives to talk with him?
I'd like to think that as he grows older he might get a bit wiser but I don't know the situation very well.
What if you try and call the cops on him, just to scare him off a bit? Maybe being talked to by a police officer will make him understand how serious the situation is.

Reactions: Ε. Η. R., stillvoices and darkenmydoorstep
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
It's horrible.
Did I understand correctly that this was done by your own son?
Yes
Damn. I can only imagine how tough that must be, it's surely hard to find an easy solution in situations like this.
I assume you already tried to speak with him, so have you tried asking some relatives to talk with him?
I'd like to think that as he grows older he might get a bit wiser but I don't know the situation very well.
What if you try and call the cops on him, just to scare him off a bit? Maybe being talked to by a police officer will make him understand how serious the situation is.
He is autistic has behavioural problems, goes to a special school but they have had training in restraints, I haven't. Tonight he pushed me on to the slate floor and all my knee hurts (probably bruised tomorrow) and my hands and feet too where I had to steady myself as I fell weird. Just so fed up with it. It's no life at all.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ε. Η. R. and SmollMushroom